4 Signed MLB baseballs by BC[_4_]
Vintage Four (4) signed/ autographed MLB baseballs - auctions end tomorrow night on eBay Phil Plantier Signed Autographed Baseball 233170769458 Eric Davis American League Signed Autographed Baseball 333121228838 1989 Philadelphia Phillies Signed Autographed Baseball Herr Adduci Lake...
Yesterday 05:18 PM
by BC[_4_] Go to last post
0 5 Baseball
Wurlitzer 2500 - Spindle (?) keeps turning by [email protected]
Hello, I'm not at all a mechanics-technical expert (even far from), so let me try to explain the issue I'm having with my Wurlitzer 2500 juke box. Whenever I power it on, the spindle (as I call it: the "thing" on which the record is placed for playing) starts turning, doesn't stop and nothing else...
Yesterday 05:13 PM
by John Robertson Go to last post
3 9 Juke Boxes