Showing results 1 to 25 of 116
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob
Forum: Autographs September 6th 12, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob
Authentic Signings Inc. questions

I was wondering the same......
Forum: Autographs September 15th 09, 10:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob
'Dirty Dancing' star Patrick Swayze dies at 57

LOS ANGELES — Patrick Swayze personified a particular kind of
masculine grace both on and off screen, from his roles in films like
"Dirty Dancing" and "Ghost" to the way he carried himself in his...
Forum: Autographs September 15th 09, 09:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By Bob
Email from Chips Family.................Chip Has died

My thoughts and prays go out to the family and friends of Chip.

Bob
Forum: Autographs July 31st 09, 01:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob
Comic Con 2009 Results

Nice score Pete, sounds crazy though.
Forum: Autographs July 1st 09, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob
Billy Mays Dead?

Terry,

It hasn't stopped yet, Karl Malden has died.
Forum: Autographs June 29th 09, 08:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob
Antiques Roadshow Report

To bad about AR, you're right Sue, same old stuff. I have resorted to
watching the British Version on BBC America.
Forum: Autographs June 23rd 09, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob
Ed McMahon dies at 86

CNN) -- Ed McMahon, the longtime pitchman and Johnny Carson sidekick
whose "Heeeeeeerre's Johnny!" became a part of the vernacular, has
died.

McMahon passed away peacefully shortly after midnight at...
Forum: Autographs May 26th 09, 12:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob
JumpCon Founder Files For Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Protection

By MICHAEL HINMAN
May-23-2009
Source: Airlock Alpha

The worst-case outcome for hundreds of people who pre-paid for tickets
to attend JumpCon in Boston has been realized. Shane Senter,...
Forum: Autographs May 21st 09, 09:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob
Autograph fraudster poses as Capote, Vonnegut, Crichton

Perhaps he did it "In Cold Blood," and maybe with a bit of "Hocus
Pocus," but one thing's for sure - Forrest Smith III's freedom is in
"Clear and Present Danger" after he pleaded guilty Tuesday to...
Forum: Autographs April 24th 09, 09:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob
Chiller Show

Did anyone go to the Chiller show, I was wondering how Dale Bozzio
sounded, I understand she was going to sing and sign some autographs?
I used to love Missing Persons, ok maybe it was just the...
Forum: Autographs March 5th 09, 11:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob
Sharpie Color Question

I have two identical photos of the same actor, one signed in blue
sharpie, one in black, which will hold up better over time. I want to
know because I'm going to list the other in Autographworld's...
Forum: Autographs January 22nd 09, 08:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob
For Star Wars Fans, thought this was funny

http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/21/darth-judd-invades-sundance/
Forum: Autographs January 15th 09, 10:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob
'Fantasy Island' actor Ricardo Montalban dead at 88

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Actor Ricardo Montalban, star of the
hit TV series "Fantasy Island," died Wednesday in Los Angeles, a
family spokesman said.

Montalban, 88, was in deteriorating...
Forum: Autographs December 18th 08, 11:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob
Ebay Question

I've been cleaning out the closets and selling odds and ends on Ebay,
I have had a rash of no paying bidders since they changed their policy
and won;t let you leave negatives.

So I go through the...
Forum: Autographs September 12th 08, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By Bob
Autograph World

Mr B.,

Glad you got a chuckle!

Bob
Forum: Autographs September 11th 08, 10:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By Bob
Autograph World

Oh what the heck, I’m bored and this group is dead anyhow so I’ll play
with ya.

1st you want us to believe that a large autograph dealer who gets
their stuff in person thorough themselves or...
Forum: Autographs September 6th 08, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 31
Posted By Bob
Starting to doubt AutographWorld

Actualli I'm not taking it personal, I just have seen no proof. You
see claiming a business is selling fakes because they do well isn't
proof. Where are the scans, where is the comparrisons, just...
Forum: Autographs September 6th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 31
Posted By Bob
Starting to doubt AutographWorld

For the record, wrong Bob, Sue knows me, I don't own AW. Wish I did
though.
Forum: Autographs September 5th 08, 09:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 31
Posted By Bob
Starting to doubt AutographWorld

Mike,

Nice point!!!

We are supposed to believe the recording artist commited 100's of
felonies to prove that several UACC dealers didn't check their
sources. Yeah ok.

Show me the idiot who is...
Forum: Autographs September 4th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 31
Posted By Bob
Starting to doubt AutographWorld

Dominic,

Well lets start with my posting activity, click on view my profile and
you will see this

And this is only on the public groups

Post Activity
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct...
Forum: Autographs September 4th 08, 10:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 31
Posted By Bob
Starting to doubt AutographWorld

Dominic,

Michael Madsen is far from rare, he has done a couple of comic cons as
well as doing the memorabilia show in the UK about a year ago.

For the record I know for a fact they buy in bulk....
Forum: Autographs August 29th 08, 09:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 23
Posted By Bob
More concerts/events coming in VA

Sue,

You know I love you and I’ll always defend yeah, but you have to
realize that 2008NY or anyone else who slams you, is more then likely
only revving you up. Their opinions and insults are only...
Forum: Autographs August 28th 08, 11:01 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 23
Posted By Bob
Plonk...

I doubt its barefoot. You can tell one of his posts a mile away.
2008ny spells better and uses caps.

I hate to say this...so where did barefoot go??
Forum: Autographs August 20th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By Bob
Off Topic: where can I find free tattoo designs?

Just Google a Shamrock, any image can be turned into a tattoo. They
will either shrink or inlarge it at the studio and use it for the
template.
Forum: Autographs August 12th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By Bob
Iconographs...

I got ewan mcgregor's outside of a London play in 2006 (I think it was
guys and dolls). The security at the door was actually really nice and
told me when and where to stand to get his autograph....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 116