Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 1.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fweddybear
Forum: Juke Boxes December 20th 09, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
Replies: 13
Posted By fweddybear
Bad eBay Seller: bbu97159656tcy

"WEade" wrote in message
One thing I forgot to mention...

I had also e-mailed him and offered to pay an additional $5 to cover...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 11th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By fweddybear
Tech help Rockola cd-8 jukebox

"John Robertson" wrote in message
fweddybear wrote:
Fwed,

Depending on which player (CDM-3, CDM-4HD or IND, CDM-12 / PRO) is...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 10th 07, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By fweddybear
Tech help Rockola cd-8 jukebox

Fwed,

Depending on which player (CDM-3, CDM-4HD or IND, CDM-12 / PRO) is in
the box, a variety of problems could exist. Which player do you have?
The CDM-3 looks like a square plate and...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 07, 08:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By fweddybear
Tech help Rockola cd-8 jukebox

Hi All...

I have a (probably minor) problem with my box....I went to use it this
morning, and the thing picks the right cd... it places it on the platter
just fine...but it doesn't spin......
Forum: Juke Boxes April 15th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Replies: 16
Posted By fweddybear
Can someone help me identify this backglass?

Wonder if the sheep dung had to be fermented.....and if so, did it
procuce more electricity than unfermented??
Ya kinda have to wonder why they haven't made the transistion of motor
vehicles to...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 14th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Replies: 16
Posted By fweddybear
Can someone help me identify this backglass?

Now that depends on where in the world you are, cuz although my wife is
hot, she didn't have electricity til 1978......

Fwed

"Lloyd Olson" wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 14th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By fweddybear
Opinions on Rock-ola Bubbler

I have... never had any trouble with mine.... but have only put 108 plays on
it... am selling it on ebay right now, but be kinda tough for you to pick it
up.... I am/was very happy with it...would...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 21st 07, 02:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By fweddybear
Looking for a Used Rock-Ola Bubbler

Does anybody have one of these, or at least know what the price range
is?

Coincidentally, I have one for sale. It was bought new in the box and
has been in my home ever since. I have put...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 20th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By fweddybear
Rock Ola cd-8 jukebox

Forgot to mention, its the one that looks like the Wurlitzer 1015
bubbler....

Fwed

"fweddybear" wrote in message
Hi All,

Forum: Juke Boxes January 20th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By fweddybear
FS: Rock Ola cd-8 jukebox

Hi All,

Title says it all. I bought this NIB and its been in my home ever
since. It is in pristine condition, only has 108 plays on it. I am asking
6000.00, but am also willing to...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10