Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don Phillipson
Forum: Books September 23rd 06, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By Don Phillipson
This maybe a stretch but...

wrote in message

I am looking for a book I thought it was called "The Egyptian Club". I
read this book in 4th...
Forum: Books September 21st 06, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 24
Posted By Don Phillipson
Leatherbound Dickens 1909

"Geri" wrote in message

I am new to the group, but have a question on a set of books that I
have. They are by Dickens,...
Forum: Books September 17th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By Don Phillipson
Victor Gollancz

"krik999" wrote in message

I just recently picked up a copy of The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut
published by Victor...
Forum: Books September 6th 06, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By Don Phillipson
Why the insane prices for this book?

"Chris_K" wrote in message

ISBN 0061011703 - Postcards from France

Is this book really worth $200+ ? I can't seem to find it...
Forum: Books September 2nd 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 13
Posted By Don Phillipson
Pricing my collection (using Readerware)

"LiRM" wrote in message

For insurance purposes and also in the event of say a house fire, I'm
trying to get realistic prices...
Forum: Books September 2nd 06, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By Don Phillipson
Finish for book shelves.

"Ted Jones" wrote in message

My son just finished building some permanent book shelves. They are
white board. (I believe this...
Forum: Books August 30th 06, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 7
Posted By Don Phillipson
Finding the right dealer to sell our book

"Gigi" wrote in message

Our local Habitat for Humanity chapter was given a book that is
extremely old and possibly...
Forum: Books August 22nd 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By Don Phillipson
Bookbinder in the Bay Area ?

"Calvin" wrote in message

Could you recommend any good bookbinders with reasonable prices in the
Bay Area,...
Forum: Books August 19th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 4
Posted By Don Phillipson
Book smell, urban legend or is there a way-

"krik999" wrote in message

to make it go away?

It takes months or years, but the exposure of books to warm
sunlight...
Forum: Books August 12th 06, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By Don Phillipson
Signed books/dedications

wrote in message

Ok, I am talking purely in terms of common person here.

If a book is signed and dedicated to a...
Forum: Books August 2nd 06, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 11
Posted By Don Phillipson
Sunlight and what to do about it

"LiRM" wrote in message
I recently purchased some nice bookshelves that have glass windows for
doors. I got them primarily...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11