Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: steve edwards
Forum: Coins October 22nd 07, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By steve edwards
I've just been busted by (FL)ebay + FA

Yesterday I listed 11 coins on ebay, including 5 PCGS slabs.
For the PCGS auctions, I gave a pic of the entire slab front, plus
coin obverse and reverse, but not the entire reverse of the slab.
So...
Forum: Coins November 27th 06, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By steve edwards
French coins

Or you could try this: http://www.lefranc.net/idealgb.html

La collection ideale.

Steve E.

Techie wrote:

I like to collect French coins. Does anyone know of a list or website
that lists all...
Forum: Coins November 17th 06, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By steve edwards
The answer

A got the FBL designation, B did not. Everyone who answered
correctly is obviously qualified to go and apply for a job at PCGS.

Personally I don't see a significant difference between the...
Forum: Coins November 14th 06, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By steve edwards
Franklin PCGS FBL or not? Look and decide

And the answer is...........Nope, I'm not telling yet, exspecially since
so far the vote is 1 to 1.

Bill Krummel wrote:

"steve edwards" wrote in message
Forum: Coins November 14th 06, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By steve edwards
Franklin PCGS FBL or not? Look and decide

Recently I bought two 1955 Franklins graded MS64 by PCGS.
One is designated FBL, the other is not. Even better, the serial
numbers
are sequential, which means (I guess) that they were graded one...
Forum: Coins October 18th 06, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By steve edwards
junk on ebay?

I sold a real nice buffalo on fleabay last week,
but I hardly got anything for it.

steve wrote:

I have noticed in the last few months most all of the good selling high end
buffalo nickels have...
Forum: Coins September 25th 06, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By steve edwards
FS: 30 Gold Kugerrands at spot

Cobb Galeria Centre, near the north I-75 I-285 junction.
October 5-7 10 to 6.

John Ahnen wrote:

When and where is the show? Do you have a link? May stop in if it fits the
schedule. Thanks,...
Forum: Coins September 23rd 06, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By steve edwards
FS: 30 Gold Kugerrands at spot

I'll be stopping by, since I live in the suburbs.

Steve E.

Jump Master wrote:

Wes Chormicle wrote:
email me if interested.

oh, I'm interested all right - but the Atlanta show is just...
Forum: Coins September 22nd 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By steve edwards
1954 S/D quarter question

Is ther a reference that catalogs all the errors for individual coins
over the years? Or does this information reside soley with the experts?

bri wrote:

"steve edwards"...
Forum: Coins September 19th 06, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By steve edwards
1954 S/D quarter question

A while back I bought an uncirculated quarter, pretty much sight unseen.

The seller, who I trusted, sold it as a 1954 S/D. I don't know much
about these
kind (or any kind, for that matter) of...
Forum: Coins September 3rd 06, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By steve edwards
2004 Uncirculated Sets - Why the Increase?

It's because I only bought two, instead of four, like I did for the
previous years.

Steve E.

ronrpk wrote:

Back in 2004, I bought my usual 2 sets of the Uncirculateds and
haven't paid much...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11