Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Forum: Coins October 7th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

OK, the only thing that I WILL say is that coins that I thought would
surely be MS-70 (or at the very, very least MS-69) were graded as
MS-67. I was surprised, but eh, it is what it is, I...
Forum: Coins October 5th 06, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

Hi, as far as grading (and this is NOT judging ASA in any way, just
strictly IMHO) - the grades were pretty conservative. Lower than I
expected, but again, I am FAR from an expert......

Thanks...
Forum: Coins October 4th 06, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

I take it all BACK. The coins did arrive yesterday and all is well.
OK, foot in the mouth syndrome. Guess I jumped the
gun.....................I admit when I'm wrong............

MR_300 wrote:
Forum: Coins October 2nd 06, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

Quick answer - ICG, PCI.................thanks

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
wrote in message
OK, I trust you...
Forum: Coins October 2nd 06, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

OK, I trust you guys since you have vastly more knowledge on the
subject matter than I do. Another week or so. Quick question - is
this a norm? (turnaround taking significantly longer...
Forum: Coins October 1st 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

Thanks again for the insightful info. I appreciate your educated
input. I am off to the post office tomorrow (monday) to commence the
insurance process - at this point, I think that it's a lost...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6