Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David E. Ross
Forum: General Discussion September 24th 18, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By David E. Ross
Soon no new cancelled stamps?

On 9/22/2018 5:33 PM, Victor Manta wrote:
New Zealand Post has stopped canceling stamps on mail — at least
temporarily.

A New Zealand Post spokesperson told Linn’s Sept. 18: “New Zealand...
Forum: General Discussion August 27th 18, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By David E. Ross
Does the position stamps have been stuck to an envelope reduce orincrease it's value?

On 8/26/2018 11:07 PM, wrote:
Some time the stamps are stuck upside down

This might indeed be special. I have an envelope that has three U.S.
1-cent stamps on it, upside...
Forum: General Discussion August 13th 16, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By David E. Ross
Stamps held by the public and USPS revenues

On 8/13/2016 8:04 AM, Sir F.A. Rien wrote:
In Linn's Stamp News, August 10, 2016, from the article: "Why the U.S.
Postal Service’s net losses for the year are growing" by Bill McAllister, I...
Forum: General Discussion April 22nd 16, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 16
Posted By David E. Ross
USPS WARNING!!!

On 4/21/2016 8:31 AM, Sir F.A. Rien wrote:
For those who do not know;
NEVER EVER SEND REGISTERED to the USPS.
http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2009/pb22259/html/updt_004.htm

Of FIVE...
Forum: General Discussion October 3rd 14, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By David E. Ross
Linn's

On 10/3/2014 8:03 AM, Sir F.A. Rien wrote:
On Thu, 02 Oct 2014 14:37:46 -0700, "David E. Ross"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

Does anyone out there still get Linn's...
Forum: General Discussion October 2nd 14, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By David E. Ross
Linn's

Does anyone out there still get Linn's Stamp News? Linn's used to
publish valuations for U.S. stamps, including singles, blocks, and
panes. Is this still being done. (I dropped my subscription...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6