Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Will Dockery
Forum: Coins March 26th 18, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Will Dockery
Sphincter

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...

Didn't you recite this poem

No, I doubt anyone ever has... it, to say the least, is no Ginsberg at his
best.
Forum: Coins March 21st 18, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.music.dylan,rec.collecting.coins,alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.obituaries
Replies: 0
Posted By Will Dockery
Left Handed Summer / Will Dockery

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...

jerk off

Stephan Pickering

Still slobbering with those pathetic gay fantasies of yours I see, LP.

Heh...
Forum: Coins March 17th 18, 07:24 AM Posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Will Dockery
Gone Too Far / Will Dockery (Top 10 video series)

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...

Normally

No, "Normal" is obviously not your strong suit, LP.
Forum: Coins February 20th 18, 04:30 AM Posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Will Dockery
Gone Too Far / Will Dockery (Top 10 video series)

wrote:

I think the real question here is did Will donate his time in giving free
performances because he'd wanted to support the various causes

Yes I did,...
Forum: Coins February 5th 18, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Will Dockery
Gone Too Far / Will Dockery (Top 10 video series)

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...

Normally Will

There you go, proving my point for me.

You cant focus on anything but your fantasies of "Will Dockery", can...
Forum: Coins January 31st 18, 08:22 AM Posted to rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Will Dockery
Gone Too Far / Will Dockery (Top 10 video series)

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...

Normally Will

Your obsession is noted, troll.

:)

--
Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery:
Forum: Coins January 30th 18, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.dylan,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...

Vagina Face

You certainly have some bizarre fantasies, don't you?
Forum: Coins January 26th 18, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.collecting.coins,rec.arts.poems
Replies: 1
Posted By Will Dockery
Sphincter

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...
On 20-Jan-18 06:22, Will Dockery wrote:

It seems obvious to me why this Allen Ginsberg poem was posted.

Because it was...
Forum: Coins January 20th 18, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Will Dockery
Sphincter

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...