PCGS and Their "Questionable Color" Ripoff by Reality
What is the deal with this nonsense? When I submit a coin to PCGS, I want to know if it is genuine, the grade, and if it is original. IMO if you are paying the supposed leading expert graders in the industry a $30 grading fee plus shipping both ways, then their "Genuine - Questionable Color" B.S...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 02:39 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
23 2,060 Coins