Showing results 1 to 25 of 93
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian Blackwell
Forum: Coins November 20th 06, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Idiot eBay

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message

No offence taken. I can see their position. I contacted them and pled my...
Forum: Coins November 17th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By Brian Blackwell
What a bummer!

"Dale Hallmark" dalehall at cableone.net wrote in message
Won a coin on ebay 20 days ago and the coin hasn't arrived. A bit pricey
for me, close to...
Forum: Coins November 13th 06, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian Blackwell
It was love at first sight!

"Amistad" wrote in message
Howdy, friends!

I went to a local coin show yesterday and bought a few common items. I...
Forum: Coins November 11th 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 29
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Coin photography.

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message
Forum: Paper Money November 8th 06, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian Blackwell
U.S. Series 1863 $100 Gold Certificate value?

"note.boy" wrote in message
I forgot to mention, I also have a couple of series 1863 $100 Gold
Certificates in...
Forum: Coins November 7th 06, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Brian Blackwell
SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS by 100,000 FBI and NSA SECRET SPIES

"RayCanada" wrote in message
This place can get
really strange at times

At times?!?!?!?
Forum: Coins October 30th 06, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By Brian Blackwell
The best coin you found in circulation?

"L.W." wrote in message
I liked reading the replies to the thread about your lowest mintage coins,
so I thought...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Coin Grading and Counterfeit Detection

"Gary Loveless" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 13:43:03 GMT, "Brian Blackwell"
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Coin Grading and Counterfeit Detection

"Gary Loveless" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:26:01 GMT, "Brian Blackwell"
Forum: Coins October 20th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Coin Grading and Counterfeit Detection

"Gary Loveless" wrote in message
Can you provide with a like to this? I would like further information.

Thanks,

Forum: Coins October 19th 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Got My 20th SAE's - Ooops

"Harv" wrote in message

Assuming The Mint doesn't make them again, the Reverse Proof is the money
coin. Get that one...
Forum: Coins October 17th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian Blackwell
selling 7-ms-70 ist strike 50.00 gold buffalos

"Jim Seymour" wrote in message
Spread the word... PCGS and the others will only stop doing this nonsense
if the consumers realize how...
Forum: Coins October 17th 06, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian Blackwell
selling 7-ms-70 ist strike 50.00 gold buffalos

"fred butt" wrote in message
What is best place to sell my coins. i have 7 ms-70 1st strike gold
buffalos as well as 2...
Forum: Coins October 16th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian Blackwell
A possible stupid question

"docfl" wrote in message
As to the token that is enclosed with the set, does it make a diffrence
weather it is...
Forum: Coins October 16th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian Blackwell
One for you history buffs

http://cgi.ebay.com/1944-NAZI-COIN-TAKEN-FROM-HITLERS-TROUSERS_W0QQitemZ230038979752QQihZ013QQcategoryZ540QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Forum: Coins October 15th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Uncirculated Eagles

"A You" wrote in message
I think the mint should just offer UC Eagle rolls to the public at 5% to
10% over spot...

And I...
Forum: Coins October 6th 06, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Pet Peeve: First Strikes

"JLR" wrote in message
When
dealers wanted to get a higher price on the vehicles traded in, 'used' was
transformed
Forum: Coins October 4th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Pet Peeve: First Strikes

"????" wrote in message
What they should do instead of First Strike they should designate "First
to Get It Sent In To Get...
Forum: Coins September 29th 06, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian Blackwell
The 5,000 Cent Search Today... :)

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message
I wonder if she would really like to pick a fight and have myself, and
several people I know with...
Forum: Coins September 26th 06, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Horror of Horrors!

"Paddy O'Day" "Paddy wrote in message
Sibirskmoneta wrote:

"Tony Clayton"
The first thing I would...
Forum: Coins September 24th 06, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Vatican charged my credit card

Means that I should be getting my euro sets soon.
Forum: Paper Money September 24th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Framing colonial currency

"Dave" wrote in message
I've just acquired some ungraded colonial currency in very nice
condition. I'd...
Forum: Coins September 22nd 06, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian Blackwell
1954 S/D quarter question

"steve edwards" wrote in message
Is ther a reference that catalogs all the errors for individual coins
over the...
Forum: Coins September 21st 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Brian Blackwell
This comes as no news to me.....

wrote in message

Additionally, the U.S.A. Constitution, Article I, Section 10 states
that "No State shall ......
Forum: Coins September 18th 06, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Brian Blackwell
Getting coins slabbed

"Phil DeMayo" wrote in message