Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tinkerbell
Forum: Dolls March 22nd 08, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell
Happy Easter Wishes/Orvus

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am anxiously awaiting
Spring. Actually, I guess that it is here. HAPPY EASTER! Doesn't seem
possible with the weather that we have had in SW Missouri...
Forum: Dolls March 9th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell
Collectible Cloth Hitty Doll Available

Have fun shopping on my site full of Easter Items, Doll and Animal
Patterns, Pattern Books, Doll Magazines, Dollmaking - scrapbook -
sewing - other SUPPLIES, Jewelry and Jewelry Parts, Sewing Tools...
Forum: Dolls August 30th 07, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell
collecting dolls

As well as selling dolls, I collect them. They don't have to be an
expensive, highly collectible doll..just have a certain look about
them. My house is full, but I do still buy to re-sell. Just...
Forum: Dolls November 27th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell
My cloth, needlesculpted Hitty Dolls, and other dolls, for sale! Collectibles. Holiday items..

Right now would be an excellent time to do your shopping on my site as
I have all kinds of Christmas merchandise, loads of patterns for Santas
- Reindeer - Mrs. Santa - Table Runners - Tree Skirts -...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4