Forum: General March 11th 19, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Krystonia Figures wanted

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 8:35:17 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a pretty good size collection...
Forum: General February 28th 19, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Krystonia Figures wanted

On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a pretty good size collection from the late 80s through mid 90s. Are you still interested?

I would be interested...
Forum: General February 13th 19, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
World of Krystonia figurines wanted

I am looking for the Following Krystonia Figurines:

* Large Wodema with 2 crystals (one in each hand)
* Large Wodema with purple scheme paint job
* Large Graffyn on Grunch with green robe
* Small...
Forum: General January 29th 19, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Krystonia Figures wanted

Interested:
Thanks!
Forum: General November 26th 18, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Krystonia Figures wanted

Pease send list of available figurines and pictures if available. Thanks!
Forum: General September 15th 18, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Krystonia Figures wanted

Just seeing if you’re still selling your krystonia collection?
Please use to respond.

Thanks
Forum: General July 6th 18, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Krystonia Figures wanted

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 12:30:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I have quite a few Krystonia figurines that I would like to give to a collector, along with a hardcover book about them. ...