Showing results 1 to 25 of 381
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Voltronicus
Forum: Coins October 16th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Voltronicus
ping! Robert Dibbel

Very frankly Ira, you're a p*mp. *You prostitute coins. *I suppose
it's in your blood.

"Tataglia is a pimp." - Don Vito Corleone
Forum: Coins October 16th 08, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Voltronicus
ping! Robert Dibbel

On Oct 15, 7:39*pm, "Robert Dibbell"
wrote:

This ping was directed to me and me alone. *

This is a public forum, dip****, er I mean Dibble.
If Stein wanted...
Forum: Coins October 15th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Voltronicus
FS: about 100 BANK ROLLS BU state quarters

On Oct 15, 3:57*pm, sgt23 wrote:

I'll give you $9.90 cent per a roll and you pay shipping!-

Sarge, when using the dollar sign "$", you shouldn't have used the
word...
Forum: Coins October 15th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Voltronicus
ping! Robert Dibbel

On Oct 15, 1:02*pm, "Bill Krummel" wrote:

I don't know a thing about how lonely you are but the content of many of
your posts do suggest extreme mean spiritedness. *I have...
Forum: Coins October 15th 08, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Voltronicus
ping! Robert Dibbel

On Oct 15, 11:47*am, Ira wrote:

Is that really the BEST you can do Robert Finnan of Seacliff, NY?
Fitst you write that I must be DESPERATE
for money to post "ping" messages on...
Forum: Coins October 15th 08, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Voltronicus
ping! Robert Dibbel

On Oct 15, 7:18*am, Ira wrote:

I suspect yacht, home sales and Lexus sales have softened, but I've
seen no
evidence in the sales of key dates in popular series or in early...
Forum: Coins October 15th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Voltronicus
ping! Robert Dibbel

On Oct 14, 8:57*pm, "Robert Dibbell"
wrote:
No he's not desperate. *This forum is a quick way to contact regular
readers.

Now--go away, please

Guess Ira the...
Forum: Coins October 15th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Voltronicus
Determining authentic 1909-S VDB Lincol cents

On Oct 14, 4:49*pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
On Oct 12, 3:58*pm, Voltronicus wrote:

On Oct 12, 1:38*pm, Jon Purkey ...
Forum: Coins October 14th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Voltronicus
Usenet feeds going away

On Oct 14, 5:20*pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
It's easy enough for an ISP to filter out binaries (porn, photos,
bootleg music and video files) from text. *I really feel that...
Forum: Coins October 14th 08, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Voltronicus
ping! Robert Dibbel

On Oct 14, 6:32*pm, Ira wrote:
Hi Bob. Still have an interst in that PCGS AU-55 Fugio Cent? If so,
please either call or e-mail. My phone no. is in all my eBay auctions.

Forum: Coins October 14th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Voltronicus
Princess Di or the Great Gazoo? You decide...

On Oct 14, 4:25*pm, oly wrote:

What would your portrait look like, RF???

I daresay my profile would likely be compared with the late, great
John Barrymore ;)
Forum: Coins October 14th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Voltronicus
Princess Di or the Great Gazoo? You decide...

On Oct 14, 4:13*pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
The US circulating coins are cartoonish parodies of the original designs.

What "original designs"?
Forum: Coins October 14th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Voltronicus
Princess Di or the Great Gazoo? You decide...

On Oct 14, 1:31*pm, "note.boy" wrote:

Very true, even the Royal Mint portraits have gone down the tubes. *Billy

The latest protrait of the Queen is horrid.
Forum: Coins October 14th 08, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Voltronicus
Princess Di or the Great Gazoo? You decide...

On Oct 13, 11:53*pm, "Nobidactivity" wrote:
Care to explain THIS Frankie-poo?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190259119702

Forum: Coins October 13th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Voltronicus
Money as a Crusoe Concept

On Oct 13, 6:01*pm, Slime Lowlife wrote:
Care to offer a correction?- Hide quoted text -

For the OP to opine that a modern day Crusoe would need money just
shows how capitalism has...
Forum: Coins October 13th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Voltronicus
Princess Di or the Great Gazoo? You decide...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190259070047
Forum: Coins October 13th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Voltronicus
Money as a Crusoe Concept

On Oct 12, 8:03*pm, Mike Marotta wrote:
Money as a Crusoe Concept
(c) Copyright 2005, 2008 by Michael E. Marotta
mmarotta-at-emich-dot-edu

(These comments came from...
Forum: Coins October 13th 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Voltronicus
WTF is this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120314299475
Forum: Coins October 12th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Voltronicus
Determining authentic 1909-S VDB Lincol cents

On Oct 12, 1:38*pm, Jon Purkey wrote:

Couldn't such publications actually help counterfeiters? If they can
add a mint mark to a coin, then it would probably not be...
Forum: Coins October 12th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Voltronicus
Ebay Moderators Remove Messages

On Oct 12, 4:52*pm, "Andy Remingron"
wrote:
Why do the ebay moderator pull posts and give suspensons to people that post
anything negative about how ebay rules effect...
Forum: Coins October 9th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By Voltronicus
Read about the former museum staffer!!!

On Oct 9, 3:18*pm, tony cooper wrote:
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:58:50 -0700 (PDT), Voltronicus

wrote:
On Oct 9, 12:48*pm, tony cooper...
Forum: Coins October 9th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By Voltronicus
Read about the former museum staffer!!!

On Oct 9, 12:48*pm, tony cooper wrote:
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:58:25 -0700 (PDT), Voltronicus

wrote:
On Oct 9, 11:03*am, tony cooper...
Forum: Coins October 9th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By Voltronicus
Read about the former museum staffer!!!

On Oct 9, 11:03*am, tony cooper wrote:

I used "artificial" because the value is higher than the intrinsic
value of the materials. Any value above that is...
Forum: Coins October 9th 08, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By Voltronicus
Read about the former museum staffer!!!

On Oct 9, 10:14*am, tony cooper wrote:
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:29:29 -0700, "Charles Cooper"

wrote:

"oly" wrote in...
Forum: Coins October 8th 08, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Voltronicus
Question about rust on copper coins.

On Oct 8, 7:56*am, "gogu" wrote:
Hi all!
Is (moderate) rust on copper coins like Indian head etc downgrading a coin
or even worst, is it making it a "damaged" coin,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 381