1976 seeburg sunstar jukebox by [email protected]
I'm trying to figure out what this jukebox is worth. It turns on and everything but it does need serviced. It worked in the past but it has been in storage for a while and needs some maintenance...some of the lights need replaced and it needs new a new needle. I have the key for it. Other than...
0 1 Juke Boxes