Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: louie
Forum: Basketball June 11th 08, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
lot of 684 Game used Jersey & autographs $14,000.00 Value

lot of 684 Game used Jersey & autographs $14,000.00 Value

Cut & past the link below in your...
Forum: Basketball May 12th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
1203 NBA Game used & autograph card lot $2500 OBO

this weeks auction is loaded with great game used cards of

Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant Vince Carter 60 different 06-07 Ud Blacks
tons of great autographs
& more with low Minimum Bids

we also...
Forum: Basketball May 12th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
60 2006-2007 Ud Black Game used autos flags patches golds

this weeks auction is loaded with great game used cards of

Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant Vince Carter 60 different 06-07 Ud Blacks
tons of great autographs
& more with low Minimum Bids

we also...
Forum: Basketball December 3rd 07, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Huge 675 jersey & autograph lot + many extras BIN OBO

Huge 675 jersey & autograph lot + many extras BIN OBO

this week we have a large Jersey & autograph lot up includes over 674
Game used Jersey cards & autographs 43 dual autographs & Short...
Forum: Basketball November 29th 07, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
455 card jersey & autograph lot no reserve

we have the following lots on ebay this week with no reserve
http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS

300177196948 Basketball card collection Huge lot 5k +inserts Rookies
300177242603 07 Razor poker Huge...
Forum: Basketball November 29th 07, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
huge basketball card collection 10k to 15k book value no reserve

we have the following lots on ebay this week with no reserve
http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS

300177196948 Basketball card collection Huge lot 5k +inserts Rookies
300177242603 07 Razor poker Huge...
Forum: Basketball November 8th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
basketball card collection 400+ hill & kidd Rcs No reserve

we have 280 game used jersey & autographs in auction ending on
Saturday mb 0.99 cents with no reserve
http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS

also we have
780 Game used jersey & autograph lot up for...
Forum: Basketball October 30th 07, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Clearence sale 0.99 no reserve sets & large rookie lots insert sets & more

we are clearing out our basketball inventory every items stars @ only
0.99 cents it all must go Grant Hill Michael jordan cards finest last
large rookie lots complete insert sets this is a must see...
Forum: Basketball October 30th 07, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Shaquille Oneal Inserts 0.99 Cents no reserve

we are clearing out our basketball inventory every items stars @ only
0.99 cents it all must go Grant Hill Michael jordan cards finest last
large rookie lots complete insert sets this is a must see...
Forum: Basketball October 27th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
0.99 Cent clearence sale must see great deals Cheap

we are dumping all of our basketball cards starting at only 0.99 cents
with no reserve we no longer deal with basketball cards so now is the
time to get some great...
Forum: Basketball October 17th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Iverson rookie lot no reserve

We are blowing out this stuff at 80 to 95 % off beckett prices
More will be added in on Saturday rookie & player lots
http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS click on the auction items link

Item # Mb...
Forum: Basketball October 17th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
intire basketball inventory must go no reserve on any item

We are blowing out this stuff at 80 to 95 % off beckett prices
More will be added in on Saturday rookie & player lots
http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS click on the auction items link

Item # Mb...
Forum: Basketball October 17th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
complete hard to find insert sets cheap no reserve

We are blowing out this stuff at 80 to 95 % off beckett prices
More will be added in on Saturday rookie & player lots
http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS click on the auction items link

Item # Mb...
Forum: Basketball October 17th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Bualk insert lot deals no reserve

We are blowing out this stuff at 80 to 95 % off beckett prices
More will be added in on Saturday rookie & player lots
http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS click on the auction items link

Item # Mb...
Forum: Basketball October 17th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Kobe Bryant Rookie Lot of 60 No Reserve

We are blowing out this stuff at 80 to 95 % off beckett prices
More will be added in on Saturday rookie & player lots
http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS click on the auction items link

Item # Mb...
Forum: Basketball October 14th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Entire collection blowing it out

we are clearing out our basketball inventory 80 to 90% off
becketprices
all items are in our ebay store / auctions look for player lots to be
up by the end of the week

Also just added razor...
Forum: Basketball October 14th 07, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
insert sets up to 90% off

we are clearing out our basketball inventory 80 to 90% off
becketprices
all items are in our ebay store / auctions look for player lots to be
up by the end of the week

Also just added 2007 razor...
Forum: Basketball October 11th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
who needs insert sets from the 90's

if your looking for insert sets from the 9's let me know i am clearing
out my basketball inventory
i will send them to ebay this week if not sold sooner

email me your list and your buying prices...
Forum: Basketball October 11th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
93-94 flair Usa Set with kevin johnson

we have the following for sale in ebay with no reserve

http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS

290168627034 Shaquille O'neal Huge lot of 1,050 With Rc's & inserts
290168627046 Michael Jordan huge lot...
Forum: Basketball October 11th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
94-95 Finest set no reserve

we have the following for sale in ebay with no reserve

http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS

290168627034 Shaquille O'neal Huge lot of 1,050 With Rc's & inserts
290168627046 Michael Jordan huge lot...
Forum: Basketball October 11th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
93-94 Finest set 9.99 no reserve

we have the following for sale in ebay with no reserve

http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS

290168627034 Shaquille O'neal Huge lot of 1,050 With Rc's & inserts
290168627046 Michael Jordan huge lot...
Forum: Basketball October 11th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Shaquille O'neal Huge lot of 1,050 With Rc's & inserts No Reserve

we have the following for sale in ebay with no reserve

http://stores.ebay.com/CASECRACKERS

290168627034 Shaquille O'neal Huge lot of 1,050 With Rc's & inserts
290168627046 Michael Jordan huge lot...
Forum: Basketball August 23rd 07, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
store close out 1/2 million cards ( pick up only ) Baltimore Md 21222

You can view this on ebay & make us a offer
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290153176433

or on craigs list
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/clt/402210171.html

We bought a card...
Forum: Basketball August 12th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Dumping 101 Incomplete sets for only $149 +s/h

we are auctioning off an entire basketball card collection Box by Box
with now reserve
this collection was loaded with inserts & rookies since We don't sell
basketball cards we are pretty mutch...
Forum: Basketball August 12th 07, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By louie
Dumping 127 Complete Basketball sets for $380.99 +s/h