Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hans Kruse
Forum: General Discussion December 14th 08, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By Hans Kruse
Please visit my website Numeral Cancels of the Netherlands Indies:

Please visit my website Numeral Cancels of the Neterlands Indies:

http://www.puntstempels.nl

It's also in English

Regards

Hans
Forum: Worldwide Stamps December 14th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Please visit my website Numeral Cancels of the Neterlands Indies:

Please visit my website Numeral Cancels of the Neterlands Indies:

http://www.puntstempels.nl

It's also in English

Regards

Hans
Forum: Marketplace December 14th 08, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Please visit my website Numeral Cancels of the Neterlands Indies

Please visit my website Numeral Cancels of the Neterlands Indies:

http://www.puntstempels.nl

It's also in English

Regards

Hans
Forum: Worldwide Stamps January 2nd 08, 11:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Free Catalogue

For Postal History of the Netherlands Indies: Free catalogue on
www.puntstempels.nl
Forum: Marketplace January 2nd 08, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Free Catalogue

For Postal History of the Netherlands Indies: Free catalogue on
www.puntstempels.nl
Forum: General Discussion January 2nd 08, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Free Catalogue

For Postal History of the Netherlands Indies: Free catalogue on
www.puntstempels.nl
Forum: Worldwide Stamps May 27th 07, 10:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Postal History of the Dutch East Indies

The website www.puntstempels.nl about numeral cancels from the Dutch
East Indies has an english version.
Forum: Marketplace May 27th 07, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Postal History of the Dutch East Indies

The website www.puntstempels.nl about numeral cancels from the Dutch
East Indies has an english version.
Forum: General Discussion May 27th 07, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Postal History of the Dutch East Indies

The website www.puntstempels.nl about numeral cancels from the Dutch
East Indies has an english version.
Forum: Worldwide Stamps March 30th 07, 09:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
English version of the website

The website http://www.puntstempels.nl about the numeral cancels from
the Dutch East Indies has now an English version.

Regards

Hans Kruse
Forum: Marketplace March 30th 07, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace

The website http://www.puntstempels.nl about the numeral cancels form
the Dutch East Indies has now an English version.

Regards

Hans Kruse
Forum: General Discussion March 30th 07, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
English version website

The website http://www.puntstempels.nl about the numeral cancels form
the Dutch East Indies has now an English version.

Regards

Hans Kruse
Forum: Worldwide Stamps January 23rd 07, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Fabulous Postal History Collection of The Netherlands Indies 1874-1893

For Sale:

Fabulous Postal History Collection of The Netherlands Indies 1874-1893
about the Dot or Numeral Cancels.

Visit www.puntstempels.nl and go to the For Sale page.

Regards
Forum: Marketplace January 23rd 07, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Fabulous Postal History Collection of The Netherlands Indies

For Sale:

Fabulous Postal History Collection of The Netherlands Indies 1874-1893
about the Dot or Numeral Cancels.

Visit www.puntstempels.nl and go to the For Sale page.

Regards

Hans Kruse
Forum: General Discussion January 23rd 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Hans Kruse
Fabulous Postal History Collection

Both links don't work because of a space in the URL. So visit:

www.puntstempels.nl

And go to the For Sale page.

Sorry,

Hans Kruse
Forum: General Discussion January 23rd 07, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Hans Kruse
Fabulous Postal History Collection

This link does'nt work. Try:
www.hanskruse.nl/postzegels/poststukken/tekoop/tekoop 01.htm

Regards

Hans Kruse

Hans Kruse schreef:
For Sale: Fabulous Postal History Collection of The...
Forum: General Discussion January 23rd 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Hans Kruse
Fabulous Postal History Collection

For Sale: Fabulous Postal History Collection of The Netherlands
Indies.

Visit
http://home.tiscali.nl/hanskruse/postzegels/poststukken/tekoop/tekoop
01.htm

Regards

Hans Kruse
Forum: General Discussion January 8th 07, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans Kruse
Collectors of the Netherlands (Dutch) Indies dotcancels

Hello,

Are there any collectors of the Netherlands (Dutch) Indies dotcancels?

regards

Hans Kruse
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18