Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MJancar
Forum: General Discussion May 9th 17, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By MJancar
The State of the WNS and of UPU Philatelic Circulars - 2017

Just go on this web page http://www.wnsstamps.post/en/
In any way your complaint about accessibility of UPU web portal is partialy justified. I miss access to historical documents of UPU.

Dne...
Forum: General Discussion November 8th 10, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By MJancar
False Istrian overprints

The author was born in Croatia, but now lives in the UK. The author
has built this book with material which he had himself.
The book really is not cheap, but worth every penny, especially for
those...
Forum: General Discussion November 4th 10, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By MJancar
False Istrian overprints

The book is distributed by

http://www.ormedec.com/books/09-stamps-and-postal-history-of-trieste-pola-fiume-istria-and-slovene/

On Nov 3, 11:51*pm, Tony Clayton...
Forum: General Discussion November 3rd 10, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By MJancar
False Istrian overprints

Good evening

I find this an interesting topic. I live in place, which was part of
that territory.

If you are serious to deal with the topic I suggest that you buy a
book Damir Novaković Stamps and...
Forum: General Discussion February 21st 08, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By MJancar
How to extract a postmark from a stamp for study?

I suggest, that you draw vectorial drawing, having a raster scan for
base. With C&P of vector layer on new scan it you can quickly find
whether cancells varies. So I have instead of one discoverd...
Forum: General Discussion January 18th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By MJancar
personalized stamps

Hi All,

Slovenia will issue personalized stamps soon. Wonders me what is your
opinion to these stamps. I believe personally, that they don't mean no
good for philately.

Mitja Jancar
Forum: General Discussion January 16th 07, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 23
Posted By MJancar
Cut Squares of Postal Stationary

Thousand words say less as a picture, that is why you may look at them:

http://cjoint.com/?bqj7Vfu1NV

http://cjoint.com/?bqkbheDXG6

Cut Squares would be equal at both.

Mitja
Forum: General Discussion December 16th 06, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 30
Posted By MJancar
Stamps about AIDS

Stamps is not connected to AIDS thema. It is showing horrors of Nazi
camp simbolicaly. You find more extensive text in English...
Forum: General Discussion December 11th 06, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By MJancar
Stamp ID Please China?

You can find conversion of Japapnes calendar here
http://www.friesian.com/

Mitja

Rod wrote:
Blair,
if you would be so kind.
Practicing my Japanese postmark date conversion.
Forum: General Discussion November 11th 06, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By MJancar
Italy query.

GNR - Guardia Nazionale Repubblicana, in period off Rupubblica
Sociale Italiana

PM - Posta Militare - Field Post, Stamps were produced for use in
Field post in Albania, Greece and Yugoslavia.

Rod...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10