Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe Weiss
Forum: Juke Boxes June 25th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe Weiss
Help With AMI Continental 2

I have just received an AMI Continental 2 after restoration. I have
loaded the jukebox with 100 records, It powers up correctly and all
lights come on. The keyboard is not allowing me to make...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 19th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe Weiss
Jukebox technician or jukebox hobbyist in las vegas

Trying to locate a reliable jukebox technician in the las vegas area
or a jukebox collector who works on his own jukeboxes in the las vegas
area. I have several 1950s jukeboxes that need some minor...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 30th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Weiss
Help Needed

Good Morning Everyone,

I have recently acquired a home in las vegas and have begun receiving
a few classic jukeboxes. I have searched all over las vegas and there
is not a single jukebox technician...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 16th 07, 05:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted Packard Speaker

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to purchase a packard speaker in good condition. I would
prefer a model 600, or a dahlia rose speaker but will purchase any
good condition packard speaker. Please...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 15th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: Wurlitzer 1600, 1700 or 1800

Hello All,

I am desirous of purchasing a Wurlitzer 1600, 1700 or 1800 in restored
condition. Anyone selling any of these three models, please contact
Joe Weiss at 602-882-0684....
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
AMI amivox jukebox external speaker

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase an ami amivox speaker. It is circular in shape
has a white background with three red rings. The center is red with
the words music by ami on the speaker. If...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 19th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: Miniature Jukeboxes

These miniature jukeboxes are sold on ebay by Italian and Spanish
sellers. They come in a yellow package with italian writing on them
and on the back have the writing made in P.R.C. which to me...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 13th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: Jukebox Speakers

Wanted: Packard Speaker Any Style, and a Seeburg 12 inch clef note
speaker. Please contact joe weiss 602-882-0684

Thanks,

jww
Forum: Juke Boxes September 10th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: Seeburg J or Seeburg JL miniature jukebox

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to purchase a Seeburg J or JL miniature jukebox. Would
appreciate hearing from anyone who has one for sale or knows where I
can purchase one. Thanks,

Joe...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 23rd 07, 07:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: 1957 Wurlitzer 2100 Jukebox

On Jul 22, 6:11 pm, Coinopwarehouse wrote:
We all want one. Why not post what you are willing to pay? In other
words, Nimko who is here on the group regularly will...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 22nd 07, 09:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: 1957 Wurlitzer 2100 Jukebox

Good Morning,

I would appreciate hearing from anyone selling an excellent condition
1957 Wurlitzer 2100 Jukebox. I would also appreciate getting any leads
on anyone that has an excellent 1957...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 22nd 07, 08:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: Pre-Owned Rockola Peacock Bubbler

Good Evening,

Looking to purchase a pre-owned Rockola Peacock Bubbler in excellent
condition. Will pay correct price for excellent jukebox. Please direct
all replies to , ...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 22nd 07, 08:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: Rockola 1455D Jukebox in excellent condition

Good Evening Fellow Jukebox Enthusiasts,

I am trying to purchase a Rockola 1455D jukebox, 1957, in excellent
condition. I would appreciate any help, advice or leads on anyone
possessing one in...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 07, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: Wurlitzer 2000

Hello Everone,

I am looking to purchase a Wurlitzer 2000. In earlier posts one was
discussed by Rene Lengermann. I sent a letter to his posted email
address but it was returned. I also sent an...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 22nd 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted: Rhino Records Set

Hello All,

In The 1990's Rhino Records produced a set of Jukebox Classics from
the 1950's and 1960's and put them on 78's. These were boxed sets of
approximately 25 records each. Anyone with one of...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 21st 07, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
For Sale: Wurlitzer 1100 Plastic Dome

For Sale: Wurlitzer 1100 plastic dome. Victory Glass sells this dome
for $240 plus $25 shipping for a total of $265. Mone has a small crack
in it. Could be polished out or buffed out with a bit of...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 22nd 06, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Weiss
Need a jukebox tech in salt lake city

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please recommend a jukebox tech in salt lake city, utah or
the surrounding area. Thanks,

Joe Weiss
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 06, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Weiss
AMI Continental 1 or 2 with 200 selections

Thanks Keith, sorry for the typo error, I meant to say 45's...If you
ever decide you want to sell your conti jukebox, please contact me.

Joe

Keith Stelter wrote:
Sorry Joe!
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Weiss
AMI Continental 1 or 2 with 200 selections

Why? Can you or any other jukebox enthusiast in the US help me locate
one of these jukeboxes. I can't believe that every single remaining one
has been shipped to Europe. I will give this jukebox a...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 7th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Weiss
AMI Continental 1 or 2 with 200 selections

Hello everyone,

I wish to acquire an AMI Continental 1 or 2 with 200 selections. I am
located in Park City, Utah. Looking for a clean, decent running jukebox
or restored unit. Please contact Joe...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 27th 06, 05:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wurlitzer 1100

Good Evening Everyone,

I would like to acquire a Wurlitzer 1100. I am located in Park City,
Utah. My info is Joe Weiss 602-882-0684, I
would appreciate everyone's help in...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 6th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted to purchase a Pickering 34503D cartridge

Hello All,

I'd like to purchase a PIckering 34503D cartridge for my juke.
Appreciate everyone's help. Joe Weiss 2049 Mahre Dr. Park City, Utah
84098 602-882-0684.

Thanks,

Joe Weiss
Forum: Juke Boxes September 29th 06, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Weiss
Wanted to Purchase: Pickering 34503D Cartridge

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to purchase a Pickering 34503D Cartridge for my Jukebox. I
would appreciate all help. Joe Weiss 2049 Mahre Dr. park city, utah
84098 435-615-6701, ...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 9th 06, 07:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe Weiss
The Dells "Oh What a Night"

Thanks Ken,

Joe Weiss
Forum: Juke Boxes July 8th 06, 05:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe Weiss
The Dells "Oh What a Night"

Good Morning,

Can anyone help me obtain the 45 rpm record of The Dells "Oh What A
Night". I can't seem to find a single record seller on the internet who
presently has this record. Thanks to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25