Showing results 1 to 25 of 341
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe
Forum: Autographs June 18th 14, 02:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
A few to share

Got 3 to share from last Sat and yesterday,

Baseball
Campbell, Ron, 1104 Sweetbriar Ave, NW, Cleveland, TN 37311-1657, 2 signed IC's

Basketball
Lovellette, Clyde, 319 Maple St, Munising,, MI...
Forum: Autographs January 26th 14, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Thursday, Friday & Saturday

Well, got a few to share and the dreaded RTS, but got an other address to try,

Football
Baxter, Brad, 1500 North Waukesha St, Bonifay, FL 32425, NYJ, 1989-95, 2 signed IC's, he makes my 500th, now...
Forum: Autographs January 22nd 14, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
good way to start a short week

Had a few waiting on me today, brightened up my day, even though it's a bit chilly down here in the South. Football Neeley, Ralph, 6943 Sperry St, Dallas, TX 75214, Dallas, 1965-77, 2 signed...
Forum: Autographs January 3rd 14, 02:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
First of the ear

Well, the year started out great; got 1, but, also one of those dreaded RTS too. Here's the success::

Dr. Who/Red Dwarf/Harry Potter/Merlin
Williams, Mark, c/o Caroline Dawson Assoc, 125...
Forum: Autographs December 14th 13, 08:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Friday & Saturday

Well, a great way to end the week, with a couple of successes to share, missed 1 day this week of getting nothing, one of my best weeks, 5 out of 6 days with something.

Babylon 5:...
Forum: Autographs December 14th 13, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
3 share

Well, it's Wed and so far, I've got 1 each day this week, not too bad, here they a

Doctor Who
Sadler, Dee, c/o Dragon Personal Mgnt, 20 Nantfawr Rd, Cyncoed, Cardiff, CF23 6JR, 1988, 2 signed...
Forum: Autographs December 3rd 13, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Sat & Monday

Got some to share with ya'll from the past few days:

Baseball
Saucier, Kevin, 2316 Silversides Loop, Pensacola, FL 32526-1509, 2 signed IC's.
Kell, Everett "Skeeter", PO Box 10113, Conway, AR...
Forum: Autographs November 22nd 13, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
2 today

Got 1 from a friend, thanks David and 1 in the mail; this makes 3 out of 4 days with successes:

Hockey
Muloin, Wayne, 2991 Hayes St, Avon, OH 44011, Played in the WHA & for...
Forum: Autographs November 19th 13, 02:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
3 today

The week started out great, even though not feeling well, these kinda perk me up a bit, here they a

Military
West, Gerald, WW 2, vet, member of Edson's Raiders, 1 signed IC and a nice note from...
Forum: Autographs October 31st 13, 07:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Question

Did anyone catch the CBS evening news last night? There was a short thing about the "War of the Worlds" broadcast and an interview with the last serving person who was on the show. Got the first...
Forum: Autographs October 31st 13, 07:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Some successes

Found, under a bunch of stuff, some successes to share, don't think I've posted these,

Babylon 5
Johnson, Bart, c/o House Of Representatives, 1434 6th St, Ste 1, Santa Monica, CA 90401, played a...
Forum: Autographs October 16th 13, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Tuesday

Well, it turned out to be a pretty good day, even with the holiday yesterday. Got a few to share and 1 RTS:

Baseball
Nolte, Eric, 23805 Noelle Ave, Murrieta, CA 92562, 2 signed IC's.
Sharon, Dick,...
Forum: Autographs October 11th 13, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Today

Well, good day today, with 2 days left in the week. Here's what I got:

Military
Pisanos, Col. Steven, N, WW 2, ace, 10 victories, 2 signed IC's. This is the second time I wrote to him, guess the...
Forum: Autographs October 2nd 13, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
One to share

Got 1 yesterday, wasn't sure I'd ever get it back, sent 2 off to Germany, got 1 back, not too bad, and he even sent my $$ back, said it was too much:

Von Stauffenberg, Berthold, The oldest son of...
Forum: Autographs September 9th 13, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Great way to start the week

Well, It's been a great Monday, one of my best in a while. Got 4 successes, but also a couple of the dreaded RTS too. Here's everything: Baseball Davis, Jackie, 6806 Castle Pines Ct, Tyler, TX...
Forum: Autographs September 7th 13, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Yesterday & today

Well, the week ended great, got some yesterday and today to share with ya'll:

Baseball
Bryant, Derek, 1047 Redwood Dr, Lexington, KY 40511-1133, played for Oakland, 2 signed IC's.
Gentile, Jim,...
Forum: Autographs September 3rd 13, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
A good day

Nice way to start the week, got 3 successes and unfortunately, 2 RTS, here they a

Military
Selling, Harry, H, WW 2, vet, B-17 pilot, shot down, POW, 2 signed IC's.

Baseball
Genovese, George,...
Forum: Autographs August 31st 13, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Took 8 days!

It's been very quiet, but got a success and a RTS today, took 8 days to get both and no mail till Tuesday!

Baseball
Fanok, Harry, 12373 Old State Rd, Chardon, OH 44024, sent 2 IC's, he sent a note...
Forum: Autographs August 11th 13, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
A couple

Do to many reasons, haven't sent anything out in 2-3 weeks, right now knida sick, pollen I guess, but got 2 over the last week to sha

Star Trek-DS9
LeStrange, Philip, 230 Naples Ter, Apt 2A,...
Forum: Autographs July 26th 13, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Catch up time

Too much has happened over the past 2 weeks, too much to share, a lot not good, but got a few minutes to share what I'm got in the mail the last week or so:

Military
Pattillo, Lt Gen Charles, C, WW...
Forum: Autographs May 13th 13, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Friday, Saturday and today

Long weekend, life's a struggle, but there's a bed of roses when the mail comes. Got a few to share with ya'll, my week started great:

Downton Abbey/Sarah Jane Adventures/Lark Rise to...
Forum: Autographs April 27th 13, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Yesterday

Got one yesterday, none today, to finish out the week,

Doctor Who
Carney, Jessica, c/o Jessica Carney Assoc, 4th Fl, 23 Golden Square, London, W1F 9JP, grand daughter of W. Hartnell, 1st Doctor, 2...
Forum: Autographs April 23rd 13, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Monday

Got a couple to share with ya'll and a couple of the dreaded RTS too. Here they a

Football
Morris, Guy, Texas A&M Commerce, PO Box 3011, Commerce, TX 75429, former Kentucky & Baylor head...
Forum: Autographs April 14th 13, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Address

Looking for an address for Ian McNiece, he was in Dr. Who and Doc Martin. There's nothing in Star Tiger. Thanks for any help,

Joe
Forum: Autographs April 14th 13, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe
Week ended great

Got a couple today and no RTS, nice way to finish the week, here ya go:

Star Trek/X Files
Strang, Deborah, 1701 Redcliff St, LA, CA 90026, signed IC for each show.

Battlestar...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 341