Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dohh[_2_]
Forum: Baseball March 10th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
PRICES LOWERED DRASTICALLY ON 1975-1988 OPC SINGLES AND SETS

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

Hi and thanks for looking!
Here is a complete list of ALL OPC singles and sets I have left,their
condition,and their present (2008 SCD annual),
full...
Forum: Baseball February 17th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
NEED THESE '61-'96 SINGLES;PAYING FULL BOOK IF NM-M:

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --
Below is my total want list,needed to update all of my 1961-1996

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

Below is my total want list,needed to update all of my 1961-1996
baseball card sets to NM-M condition.
I have listed the year,brand,card...
Forum: Baseball January 20th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
buying 1961 Golden press baseball singles: NOT reprints

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

Hello all. I am looking for the following singles,in NM or better
condition only,please (raw is fine), in order to upgrade my 1961 Golden
Press...
Forum: Baseball January 17th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
RYAN/ROSE/BANKS/MANTLE SINGLES/INSERTS!

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --
SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
Forum: Baseball January 17th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
baseball insert blowout 1993-2005

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --
SCANS AVAILABLE!
Forum: Baseball January 17th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
OPC SINGLES/SETS 1975-1988 HARD TO FIND!

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --
Hi and thanks for looking!
Here is a complete list of ALL OPC singles and sets I have left,their
condition,and their present latest-Becketts full book...
Forum: Baseball January 13th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
ROSE/BANKS/MANTLE/RYAN INSERTS AND SINGLES: GOOD DEALS

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --
SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
!!!!!!!!LOOK!!!ALL ROSE,BANKS,MANTLE AND RYAN CARDS LISTED BELOW!
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED...
Forum: Baseball January 13th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
1993-2005 BASEBALL INSERT BLOWOUT

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --
SCANS AVAILABLE!
NEWER,LOWER PRICES LISTED BELOW…NEW INSERTS ADDED,TOO!
Here is a list of different baseball inserts for sale, WELL BELOW BOOK!!
I pay...
Forum: Baseball January 13th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
1975-1988 OPC SINGLES AND SETS FOR SALE

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

Hi and thanks for looking!
Here is a complete list of ALL OPC singles and sets I have left,their
condition,and their present latest-Becketts full...
Forum: Baseball January 13th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
1981-1996 baseball SETS good prices: all NM-M or better

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
For those of you starting out on the challenge of updating or completing
sets;from personal...
Forum: Baseball January 13th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
1950-1969 vintage singles FS

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED LIST;NEW CARDS/ITEMS FROM 1950-1969
HAVE BEEN ADDED!!
No Ebay or hidden...
Forum: Baseball January 13th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
1970-1980 singles and sets FS: some unique items

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!! COLLECTORS LOOK HERE!!!
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED LIST;NEW CARDS/ITEMS FROM 1970-1980
HAVE BEEN...
Forum: Baseball October 6th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
ROSE,BANKS,MANTLE,RYAN: SINGLES AND INSERTS!!!

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
!!!!!!!!LOOK!!!ALL ROSE,BANKS,MANTLE AND RYAN CARDS LISTED BELOW!
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED LIST;NEW CARDS/ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!
No Ebay or...
Forum: Baseball October 6th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
COMPLETE,NM-M BASEBALL SETS 1981-1996 GOOD PRICES

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
For those of you starting out on the challenge of updating or completing
sets;from personal experience,let me tell you it is MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE
to buy...
Forum: Baseball October 6th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
VINTAGE SINGLES/ITEMS 1950-1980!!! GOOD PRICES

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED LIST;NEW CARDS/ITEMS FROM 1950-1969
HAVE BEEN ADDED!!
No Ebay or hidden rip-off shipping costs to worry about...everything...
Forum: Baseball September 8th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
FS:complete,NM-M baseball sets 81-96 good prices

For those of you starting out on the challenge of updating or completing
sets;from personal experience,let me tell you it is MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE
to buy the sets outright,rather than updating card...
Forum: Baseball September 8th 07, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_2_]
FS: 1970 Action Cartridges/Boxes/Player (baseball)

FS: US only,please:
1970 ACTION CARTRIDGE selling for $60...THIS IS THE ACTION VIEWER IN
ORIG. BOX IN WORKING ORDER!
BOX IS VG/EXC CONDITION; BUT THE INSIDE OF BOX,VIEWER AND ACCESSORIES
ARE ALL IN...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18