Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Forum: Autographs June 25th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Value of autographs

On Jun 25, 10:01*am, Stoatgobbler
wrote:
Are any of these people "rare"?
--
Stoatgobbler

Sorry, but those autographs are worth less than used toilet...
Forum: Coins June 24th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Abandoned change adds up for TSA (Transportation SecurityAdministration)

On Jun 24, 4:32*am, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:
FROM:http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2008-06-23-TSA-coins_N.htm
(story imagage viewable on above link)

Pretty soon,...
Forum: Coins June 9th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By [email protected]
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

On Jun 8, 5:22*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:
I stand by my original response. *It's a sad day when believing in
God, by whatever Name you want to call Him, is grounds to be
Forum: Coins June 5th 08, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By [email protected]
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

Bad thing is, the ones who go to lengths such as handing out coins and
religious propaganda are usually the same ones that end up porking
their own daughters and impregnating them. Then they go back...
Forum: Autographs May 28th 08, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
3 in a Row Again

On May 28, 5:49*am, chip1057 wrote:
We have had Dick Martin, Sydney Pollack, and now Earle Hagen (music
writer for "The Andy Griffth Show", and many others die this past
Forum: Autographs March 24th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Michael Vick @ Leavenworth

On Mar 23, 2:56*pm, Sue H wrote:
I think the animals he killed were better than he is. *

but animals were put on earth for man to torment as he pleases. If
Vick's dogs had been...
Forum: Coins March 23rd 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Moisture Reduction?

OTOH, maybe slavery wasn't such a hot idea after all.

Speak for yourself. We wouldn't be having all these problems if it
was still in effect. Productivity would be a lot higher in the US
also.
Forum: Coins February 7th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone else disgusted with ebay rules? Boycott?

I guess I have to figger that the "eleven million" nummer must be the
nummer of auctions ever run on their site ... multiplied by seven ...

Like you, I'm surprised by the number of lots on
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8