Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pindborg
Forum: Paper Money April 18th 14, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By pindborg
Palestine mandate tokens

Den torsdag den 21. november 2013 15.20.32 UTC+1 skrev :
On Friday, December 28, 2012 8:23:29 PM UTC+2, pindborg wrote:

Hi

Forum: Coins April 13th 14, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By pindborg
Venice coins

Hi

Do any know of a reference catalogue for coins from Venice before 1797? Krause World coins only covers until 1600.

Best regards

Erik
Forum: Paper Money December 28th 12, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By pindborg
Palestine mandate tokens

Hi

I have these three paper tokens in my collection:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51812854@N08/8319153730/

It is quite long time ago I bought these of ebay, and I have forgot where excactly they...
Forum: Coins April 20th 11, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By pindborg
Madagascar?

On 20 Apr., 16:11, Bob wrote:
On Apr 19, 1:04*pm, pindborg wrote:

Hi

I have recently bought a cut 8 reales, and the coin dealer said that
Forum: Coins April 19th 11, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By pindborg
Madagascar?

Hi

I have recently bought a cut 8 reales, and the coin dealer said that
it was used on Madagascar, but I can't find any reference to this
coin. The coin can be seen he

Front...
Forum: Coins July 4th 10, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By pindborg
Unknown medal

Hi

I have got the medal shown he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51812854@N08/4760086673/in/photostream/
(front)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51812854@N08/4760085869/in/photostream/
(back)

I do...
Forum: Coins August 30th 09, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By pindborg
Heavy duty coin boxes

Hi

I am interested in purchasing this coin box:

http://www.collectons.com/shop/item/3848/Heavy-Duty-14-Double-Row-Box-for-2-Coin-Holders

But I cannot find it anywhere in Europe. It much to...
Forum: Coins April 10th 09, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By pindborg
Countermark on Saint Thomas and Prince Islands coin

On 10 Apr., 07:11, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
pindborg wrote:
Hi

I have recently purchased a 40 reis 1819 from Saint Thomas and Prince
Islands. The strange...
Forum: Coins April 10th 09, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By pindborg
Countermark on Saint Thomas and Prince Islands coin

Hi

I have recently purchased a 40 reis 1819 from Saint Thomas and Prince
Islands. The strange part is that it has a crown as countermark on the
front side (see the picture...
Forum: Coins March 24th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By pindborg
Unknown coin

On 24 Mar., 18:14, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
"pindborg" wrote in message

Forum: Coins March 24th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By pindborg
Unknown coin

Hi

At a coin show I found this coin

http://www.geocities.com/karl1903/EP_1.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/karl1903/EP_2.JPG

Can anyone tell me what this is?
Forum: Coins August 2nd 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By pindborg
Taking photos of a coin

Hi all

Thank you very much for the fine replies. I know that I asked a very
general question, but the posted answers are really good. I do not
have much knowledge of taking coin photos, and thereby...
Forum: Coins July 17th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By pindborg
Taking photos of a coin

Hi

I want to take photos of the coins in my collection, but I have some
difficulties finding out what camera I should buy. Right now I only
have the camera in my mobile phone, and this one is not...
Forum: Coins July 11th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By pindborg
chopmarked coins

Hi

I have bought the book, and I find very good. But still I need to find
som reference to how to translate the chops. I have tried to show my
coins to a chinese friend, but she could not make any...
Forum: Coins July 11th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By pindborg
German military issues

Hi

I have two german coins from 1940 with hole in the center and
swastika. According to KM the coins are military issues; but who used
them and where were they used? Is it in Germany or in the...
Forum: Coins July 10th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By pindborg
chopmarked coins

Hi

I collect chopmarked coins, and I wonder where to find information
about this subject. The available information I can find is very
limited, almost none of these deals with the translation of...
Forum: General Discussion July 10th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By pindborg
Exchange stamps

Hi

In the "old" days the website www.stamptraderlist.net was very useful
for exchanging stamps with other people around the world. Now the
website seems obsolete and I wonder if there are any other...
Forum: Coins April 22nd 07, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By pindborg
Coin collector software

Hi

I am thinking of getting some software to register my coin collection
on my computer. But which software should I choose?

Or should I just keep on using my good old pen and paper?

Best regards
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18