Search: Posts made by: John Robertson
Forum: Juke Boxes December 4th 18, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By John Robertson
1995 ROWE AMI MMCD-1

On 2018/12/03 9:07 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 3:09:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
All small bulbs around the number buttons does not work....
Forum: Juke Boxes November 15th 18, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By John Robertson
1995 ROWE AMI MMCD-1

On 2018/11/15 3:05 AM, Alan Hood wrote:
;699425 Wrote:
All small bulbs around the number buttons does not work. My I ordered
new bulbs and holders but I was wondering,...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 14th 18, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By John Robertson
1995 ROWE AMI MMCD-1

On 2018/11/14 12:09 PM, wrote:
All small bulbs around the number buttons does not work. My I ordered new bulbs and holders but I was wondering, if these are like Christmas...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 13th 18, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By John Robertson
Rowe CD 100K laserstar starglow

On 2018/11/11 12:44 PM, wrote:
Looking at a problem with this box. When you power up I think it starts ok, when you choose a cd it will go find it, lay it on the CD player and...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 4th 18, 07:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By John Robertson
rowe cd100e

On 2018/11/03 9:20 PM, wrote:
i have a cd110e juke box. worked fine last time i played it and now it will drop cds and they start spinning then stops and puts it back. doesn't...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 10th 18, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By John Robertson
NSM CityII ESII

On 2018/10/09 5:17 PM, Dave N. wrote:
I have a NSM city II it will scan find the correct record and start to
load it. After getting it almost all the way in to the clamp the motor
stops...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 28th 18, 10:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By John Robertson
Rowe/AMI CD100-C: Keep Amp On?

On 2018/09/28 10:17 AM, Eric Woodland wrote:
Hello All,

I see that on my CD100-C, the Amp only engages when a selection is actively playing. Is it possible to keep the amp on all the time?...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 24th 18, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By John Robertson
NSM Error FF help

On 2018/09/24 10:13 AM, wrote:
On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:39:58 AM UTC-4, wrote:
My NSM Satellite 200 is giving ERR. FF. When I make a selection,...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 24th 18, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By John Robertson
NSM Error FF help

On 2018/09/24 7:39 AM, wrote:
My NSM Satellite 200 is giving ERR. FF. When I make a selection, the carriage starts to scan but then stops and gives ERR FF. Any ideas?

Do you...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 19th 18, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By John Robertson
Wurlitzer Sonata 1050 Box

On 2018/09/19 8:46 AM, wrote:

Inside my Sonata Box, the control center has a "Sonata" Badge stamped in ink at the top, but not my amp.

Did the amps also have a Sonata...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 17th 18, 10:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By John Robertson
1100 Wurlitzer Jukebox

On 2018/09/16 7:41 PM, Tamster wrote:
Jukebox will not quit playing selections. It plays all selections and the repeats. How do I get it to stop?

Thanks

It is either not cancelling the...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 12th 18, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By John Robertson
Rowe/AMI CD100-C Forgetting Settings

On 2018/09/12 12:55 PM, Eric Woodland wrote:
On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 10:45:18 AM UTC-4, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/09/04 5:58 AM, Eric Woodland wrote:
Thanks, John! Where exactly...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 4th 18, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By John Robertson
Rowe/AMI CD100-C Forgetting Settings

On 2018/09/04 5:58 AM, Eric Woodland wrote:
Thanks, John! Where exactly is that lithium battery located?

Regards,

Eric

Take the cover off the computer that is on the inside back wall...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 3rd 18, 08:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By John Robertson
NSM Satellite

On 2018/09/01 5:51 PM, wrote:
Thanks John. All of the fuses are good and none are blowing. I am guessing the problem lies somewhere on the board because led203 is not lit....
Forum: Juke Boxes September 1st 18, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By John Robertson
NSM Satellite

On 2018/08/31 8:03 PM, wrote:
Greetings. I just picked up a NSM Satellite. Powers up but I cannot get it to play. It isn’t showing any errors but it doesn’t seem to go...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 1st 18, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By John Robertson
Rowe/AMI CD100-C Forgetting Settings

On 2018/08/31 7:29 PM, Eric Woodland wrote:
As the subject states, my Rowe/AMI CD100-C keeps forgetting its settings after 1-2 days off. Do these have a CMOS battery that needs to be replaced as on...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 17th 18, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By John Robertson
Nsm Firebird Error 70

On 2018/08/16 4:07 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 7:13:46 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hello everyone. Just picked up a NSM Firebird that is...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 28th 18, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By John Robertson
Wurlitzer c-110 Tape Stuck

On 2018/07/28 8:24 AM, wrote:
Recently acquired a Wurlitzer C-110 that's in great shape but hasn't seen any action in quite some time. Fired it up and found that the...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 26th 18, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By John Robertson
Using a SC-1 Seeburg Consollette wallbox with an older Seeburg222 Jukebox

On 2018/07/26 12:02 PM, wrote:
Hello,

I have a very nice Seeburg 222 jukebox hooked about to the correct 160 Selection Wall-O-Matic Wallbox that was made for the 222...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 30th 18, 08:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By John Robertson
I need some leads for cap kits

On 2018/06/30 9:06 AM, Ken Layton wrote:
On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 7:15:56 PM UTC-7, Skooters_in_town wrote:
Well, I'm late as usual. Found out that Vern Tisdale died back in 2013. So other...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 28th 18, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By John Robertson
wtb: Rockola Title Page Belt

On 2018/06/27 4:48 PM, Blaine Kienker wrote:
HI, Im looking for a source for a title page belt for my rockola cd8b bubbler. Mine is stretched out and un usable. Ive looked at a lot of sites and...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 23rd 18, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By John Robertson
Wtb: Rowe saturn cd 100 display

On 2018/06/23 12:05 PM, wrote:
Mine went blank and cant seem to find a replacement. Re-pinned connections and still nothing. Do i need a repalcement or is there...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 14th 18, 02:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By John Robertson
Volume going up and Down

On 2018/06/13 4:32 PM, Skooters_in_town wrote:
Hello all. I have a Rockola Princess 424 and the volume goes up and down. Sometimes the volume will completely go away and then go back up. I have not...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 27th 18, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By John Robertson
Seeburg selectomatic 100r

On 2018/04/26 10:18 PM, wrote:
Also. The closest technician (sounds better than mechanic to me lol) is in guelph.(from the site u mentioned) I'm in the Kingston area so...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 24th 18, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By John Robertson
Seeburg selectomatic 100r

On 2018/04/23 3:40 PM, wrote:
I have a 54 seeburg selectomatic 100 and I can't figure it out. It scanned but wouldn't play. The internet suggested I clean the clutches so I...