Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DougzInBoston
Forum: Autographs December 24th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By DougzInBoston
Question

On Dec 21, 6:09*pm, "Zoom" wrote:
"Sue H" wrote in message

When Cromwell did that pig movie, he was...
Forum: Autographs December 20th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By DougzInBoston
OT question for the group

On Dec 15, 8:24*pm, "pe2" wrote:
hey all-

do any of you regulars know of a good free dvd ripper out there? I'm wanting
to rip one of my favorite movies for the mp3...
Forum: Autographs October 14th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By DougzInBoston
Photos I have copyrights to...

Hello gang!

I've just purchased photos and the copyrights to:

Bart Starr
Cal Ripken Jr.
Deion Sanders (Braves uniform)
Phil Mickelson
Tiger Woods
Lee Lacy (Orioles)
Forum: Autographs September 6th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 23
Posted By DougzInBoston
Alert for Boston-area collectors...Mel Gibson is in town

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2008/09/06/moss_finds_a_home/

Mel out in Public
Mel Gibson and costar Bojana Novakovic , who plays his daughter in
"Edge of Darkness," filmed in the...
Forum: Autographs July 4th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By DougzInBoston
Sen. Jesse Helms passes away on the 4th of July

Bob must not be home yet to report this...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080704/ap_on_re_us/obit_helms

BY DAVID ESPO and WHITNEY WOODWARD, Associated Press Writers
12 minutes ago

RALEIGH, N.C. -...
Forum: Autographs June 28th 08, 02:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By DougzInBoston
Tim Russert of NBC dead at 58

On Jun 13, 4:13*pm, chip1057 wrote:
NBC Tim Russert is dead at 58 years old. *Apparently by a heart
attack.
He will be a missed for his Meet the Press programs and his
Forum: Autographs June 28th 08, 01:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By DougzInBoston
Baseball question

On Jun 25, 10:30*pm, Sue H wrote:
Wow; that sounds counter intuitive since Gehrig is huge too... would
condition have affected that? *And didn't Babe sign a TON of balls? I
do...
Forum: Autographs June 28th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By DougzInBoston
Stuff to get signed, Thoughts?

On Jun 17, 1:59*am, "KC" wrote:
As everyone is aware, I do the sports autographs. *My wife said no more
signed jerseys, i have maybe 10 or so with Gordie Howe...
Forum: Autographs June 28th 08, 01:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By DougzInBoston
NHL'ers perhaps the best autograph night EVER

On Jun 20, 1:37*am, "KC" wrote:
Tonight we had a double whammy, from 5-6 Jarret Stoll of the EDmonton Oilers
signed for people outside a local Boston Pizza....
Forum: Autographs May 23rd 08, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By DougzInBoston
need help with identification in movie

On Apr 25, 11:25*am, Sue H wrote:
Normally I don't post this here because of trolls coming out and
slamming me for getting "extras" or lowly people but screw it, I want
him...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10