Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: George Michael Wagner
Forum: Hockey October 20th 06, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
looking for Kari Lehtonen

Greetings fellow collectors

anyone have any cards of Kari Lehtonen n what are they I am starting to
collect his stuff

thanks much
George
Forum: Hockey October 17th 06, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
help

Greetings collectors

I am currently looking for this card of Mark Messier

Topps Finest #99 not the refractor does anyone have access to it?

please email me with results

thanks much
George
Forum: Hockey October 9th 06, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Tugnutt

Greetings collectors

I am looking for stuff on Ronny Tugnutt don't have a list started but
any help would be great

thanks
George
Forum: Hockey October 1st 06, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
06-07 Gretzky

I have a simple question to ask will Wayne Gretzky have any morecards
this season? Also will Mark Messier have a mini-tribute done for him? If
any news is known it would be greatly...
Forum: Hockey October 1st 06, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
looking for Ray Bourque

Greetings fellow collectors

I don't have a list of cards I need for the great Ray Bourque is there
anyone out there taht can help me with trying to reach 500 cards of his

thanks a bunch
George
Forum: Hockey September 20th 06, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Messier

Greeting collectors

Its me again. I am also working on 800 different cards of Mark Messier
and wonder if anybody has any items they want to sell also are they
gonna make any cards of his in...
Forum: Hockey September 14th 06, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Gretzky

Greetings collectors

I am back looking for cards of Wayne Gretzky sinceI have close to 1700
cards of his I am looking in general for middle level stuff here.
Anybody have any Living Legend cards the...
Forum: Hockey September 13th 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 1
anybody collect Andy Moog?

Hi collectors

I am working on my next quest collection wise here 200 Andy Moog cards I
don't have a list up yet what I need just want to see what anybody has
so I can work more on the collection any...
Forum: Hockey September 4th 06, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
need this Gretzky card

97-98 UD Black Diamond Premium Cut PC1 Triple Diamond

anyone have it n willing to negoitate a sale

plmk
George
Forum: Hockey September 4th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
looking for 81-82 OPC

Greetings collectors

I am looking for a 1981-82OPC #120 Rookie card of Andy Moog anybody out
there have one and is willing to sell?

plmk
George
Forum: Hockey August 30th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
looking for these 3 Pinnacle Masks

94-95 Pinnacle Mask 8 Andy Moog
95-96 Pinnacle Mask 5 Andy Moog
97-98 Pinnacle Mask 10 Grant Fuhr

anyone have them n willing to sell

plmk
George
Forum: Hockey August 24th 06, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
looking for Grant Fuhr cards

Hello fellow collectors

Can anyone help with Grant Fuhr cards I dont have a very big wantlist
just looking to reach 400 by 1/1/07

thanks
George
Forum: Hockey August 15th 06, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
help on Fuhr

hello everyone

can anybody help in locating these Grant Fuhr cards
05-06 UD Artifacts 117 Blue,Green and Pewter?

please let me know
George
Forum: Hockey August 13th 06, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
looking for this card

anyone have or know where to find this card of Grant Fuhr

96-97 Donruss canadian Ice 148 Press Proof Red

I have the regular and gold cards need the red

thanks a bunch
George
Forum: Hockey August 7th 06, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
anyone know of these 2 dealers

Hello fellow collectors

Anyone hear from a gentleman from Pittsburgh named Steve Jencka who ran
Big Save Sports cards and what has happened to him?

Also in Toronto a man named David Chu who ran...
Forum: Hockey August 3rd 06, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
update on Fuhr cards

Anyone have these 2 Fuhr cards as well?
94-95 Pinnacle Rink Colection 421
94-95 Pinnacle Artist Proof 421

plmk
George
Forum: Hockey August 3rd 06, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Help with these Fuhr cards

Hello again everyone

So far I have a little list of Fuhr cards that I need for my goal of 400
different cards of his n no I dont have 200 or so Pro Set cards

looking for these cards
97-98 Leaf...
Forum: Hockey August 1st 06, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Grant Fuhr

Hello again

I am also looking for cards of Grant Fuhr can anyone help n email me
what they own?

George
Forum: Hockey July 31st 06, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
looking for Paul Coffey

Greetings fellow collectors. I am trying to reach 500 different cards of
Paul Coffey. I am looking for cards of his

could anyone help with what they have n I will let ya know if I need it
or...
Forum: Hockey July 24th 06, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
looking for this card of Billy Smith

anyone here know of a place I can locate a 97-98 SP Authentic Mark of a
Legend card of Billy Smith

thanks much
George
Forum: Hockey July 6th 06, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
looking for these cards of Billy Smith

74-75 Topps
78-79 Topps
79-80 Topps
80-81 Topps regular card n Record Breaker

plmk
George
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21