Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Autographs January 29th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Belated Death Notice...I I

Frawley was one of the grouchiest *******s that ever lived. If you
approached him for an autograph he would curse and scream at you.

On Jan 26, 5:47*pm, "Zoom" wrote:
William...
Forum: Books September 1st 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Tyson replaces Labor Day with Muslim Eid al-Fitr

On Aug 31, 7:04*pm, Chas Edwards wrote:
In other words these workers do not care about OUR customs.

Of course they don't care. They spit at the virgin you worship and
sit...
Forum: Autographs September 1st 08, 03:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Star Collector Mailbox - 8/30

On Aug 30, 1:48*pm, "Gummby3" wrote:

these women were talentless and are now old hags, forgotten by all but
yourself
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 08, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Star Collector Mailbox - 8/22

On Aug 22, 9:43*pm, "2008ny" wrote:
"How do you find these woman that nobody has ever heard of,
and why ?"

It's like collecting extreme nobody/loser autographs. I think I'll...
Forum: Autographs August 21st 08, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Off Topic: where can I find free tattoo designs?

On Aug 20, 10:55*am, Sue H wrote:
What can I say, I am going through mid life crises... actually my
husband doesn't think I'd do it and I thought what the hell; next time
I go...
Forum: Autographs August 14th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Would You like to Join Chips Autograph Group?

On Aug 13, 7:19*pm, "
wrote:

There is no cost to join, and the group is moderated,

That means the group is censored.
Forum: Autographs August 11th 08, 05:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
I thought I'd **** off the trolls.... RIP Isaac Hayes

On Aug 10, 2:08*pm, Sue H wrote:
Isaac Hayes dead... for those not watching the news (I am guessing the
trolls as they're illiterate and uneducated).

All he had going for him...
Forum: Books August 4th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
FAQ for this group?

On Aug 3, 5:26*pm, "Denise" wrote:
This sort of snarky stuff & off-topic crud is exactly why I stopped coming
here in the first place.

This is not supposed to be a place...
Forum: Books August 3rd 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Library For Sale

On Aug 3, 2:57*pm, "PooPoo Padoo" wrote:

What about Dutch author, Aydon Wannadiknomor

He wrote, Neuter's Predatory Adventures at the Happy-Happy Playground
Forum: Books August 3rd 08, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
FAQ for this group?

On Aug 3, 5:10*am, "anon" wrote:
The reason that this NewsGroup is to all intents and purpsoses dead is mainly
because of the foul-mouthed behaviour of the likes of RF.
Who...
Forum: Books August 3rd 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
FAQ for this group?

On Aug 1, 3:46*pm, "Denise" wrote:

There isn't a FAQ for this newsgroup any longer. It has to be
published and no longer is since the link is dead. This means that
the group...
Forum: Books August 3rd 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Library For Sale

On Aug 2, 9:34*am, "Woo Woo" wrote:
I notice he isn't selling his favourite self-help book: "Emasculation Made Easy" by Ivana Kuchacockov

You mean, Ivana Kuttmykockov?

She wrote a...
Forum: Coins July 22nd 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
Why the new eBay feedback system stinks: a real life story

On Jul 21, 4:01*pm, bgg wrote:
To me, Registered Mail is an unusual way to ship a $1000 auction win

It's only unusual if you're the kind of person who doesn't mind if...
Forum: Coins July 22nd 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
Why the new eBay feedback system stinks: a real life story

On Jul 20, 9:19*pm, bgg wrote:
*In all the items that I've
bought on eBay, I can't ever recall getting anything via Registered
Mail. *Most people ship regular old insured...
Forum: Coins July 21st 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Zimbabwe introduces 100-billion-dollar note

In order to truly understand the situation, one has to realize what is
running the country. It is being run by black beasts who operate on
pure primal instint. When they have to go to the bathroom,...
Forum: Coins July 21st 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 96
Posted By [email protected]
Why the new eBay feedback system stinks: a real life story

On Jul 20, 11:46*am, bgg wrote:
As a customer, I wouldn't expect registered mail unless you specifically mentioned it in the auction

Why? So you can steal the merchandise and...
Forum: Coins July 13th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Ebay cancelled all my coin auctions, now I am NARU! HELP!

On Jul 12, 7:54*pm, "Frank" wrote:
They just canceled 29 seven-day auctions right after they ended.

I remember seeing your eBay username after clicking on a link posted
here...
Forum: Autographs July 4th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Happy 4th of July

On Jul 4, 5:28*am, "Gummby3" wrote:

Regardless, remember the reason for this day. *The troops out there
that fight daily so that we have the right to celebrate this...
Forum: Autographs June 25th 08, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Mike Wier

On Jun 25, 6:23*am, Sue H wrote:
*Your wife seems to have just been nice, got in and out
and that's really what they love (and a woman tends to soften men
too).

that's true coz...
Forum: Autographs June 25th 08, 05:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Value of autographs

are you retarded?

On Jun 24, 12:58*pm, Stoatgobbler
wrote:
Hi there,

Is it acceptable on this ng to ask what an indicative value of an
autograph...
Forum: Autographs June 17th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Stan Winston dies at 62

On Jun 17, 12:59*am, Bob wrote:
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Hollywood special-effects maestro Stan
Winston has died at age 62.
I have tried him for years with no...
Forum: Coins June 16th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By [email protected]
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

On Jun 16, 6:59*am, "Cindi LaFontaine" wrote:

Cindi, I had a dream sent from God last night. He said if you emailed
me some self nudie pics, I would be saved.
Forum: Coins June 2nd 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
The lost opportunity?

If a buyer thinks a fake slab is real and feels good about his coin,
then the seller should feel good knowing his buyer is satisfied.

On Jun 1, 6:47*pm, "Longnine009"...
Forum: Autographs May 26th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
the new Indie movie

And the aliens
COULD be considered a loss of God in a way depending on what you
think
about creation.

no loss there since there isn't any God and the biblical creation is
just a myth
Forum: Autographs May 26th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Actor in 'Harry Potter' fatally stabbed

On May 26, 12:31*am, Bob wrote:
LONDON, England (AP) -- A British teenage actor playing a minor role
in the upcoming "Harry Potter" film was stabbed to death during a
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48