Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Mateles
Forum: General Discussion June 4th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Mateles
Question re U.S. Precancels

I have a lot of two types of mint precancels. The first type are stamps
like Scott 3132, 3207, 3208, 3228, that with a permit can be used at face
value for postage. I have a permit but my local...
Forum: General Discussion March 15th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Mateles
David Dorfman

Does anyone have a recent telephone number for this authority on Palestine
stamps? I am not getting an answer to e-mails, and the phone number I have
has been disconneected.

Thanks.

Rich Mateles
Forum: General Discussion September 21st 06, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Richard Mateles
Scott v Gibbons

Scott devotes everal pages in their U.S. Specialized Catalogue introduction
to illustration of the various grades of centering and to the factors that
need to be considered in pricing, e.g.,...
Forum: General Discussion September 12th 06, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Mateles
buying and selling for free

And Yahoo charges no fees! I sell inexpensive items there--there are fewer
potential buyers than on eBay, but it is ideal for items that would be too
expensive to sell on eBay.

Rich

"ian-b"...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4