Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Storm's Hamilton
Forum: Coins December 16th 06, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Collector Pays $2.3M for $1,000 Bill

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061216/D8M1UH0G0.html
Forum: Coins December 6th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
A rehash of mint mark placement

Good image work to show that stuff!
mk

"Amistad" wrote in message
Howdy friends,

I was in here looking at a...
Forum: Coins November 21st 06, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Idiot eBay

"Bill Folrder" wrote in message

"e" wrote in message
Forum: Coins November 17th 06, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
mint screwups

I bet they didn't cut you a deal.
Check what you paid.
mk

"e" wrote in message
ordered a proof and an unc sf and got 2...
Forum: Coins November 1st 06, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Got my SF $5 Gold

"Slime Lowlife" wrote in message
In article ,
Jonathan_ATC ...
Forum: Coins October 25th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Superb Gem 1909-S VDB PCGS MS-66 RD revised

Stuttering Stanley

mk

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:32:37 -0400, Sibirskmoneta
Forum: Coins October 22nd 06, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Good Candidate for a Crackout

Link?
mk

"Bland Allison" wrote in message
I so much want to get this for the $60-70 it's worth and save it from that
Forum: Coins October 22nd 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
MS70????

I'm a poor photographer but I'd have to TRY to get it that bad.
Can't tell the grade but I think not 70.
mk
"note.boy" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins October 22nd 06, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 40
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Contest... $549.00

"M K" wrote in message
Cleaned up my desk and came across a 1875-CC trade dollar (genuine fake;
ebay...
Forum: Coins October 18th 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
rim bump

"e" wrote in message
In article , Bob Hairgrove
Forum: Coins October 18th 06, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
1999 silver proof set

"numist" wrote in message
I just cannot get over the prices these things have gotten up to!
Forum: Coins October 10th 06, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
"We never cherry-pick".....

So how about those "unsearched rolls" on ebay?
:)
mk

"JJ" wrote in message
Yeah, right ... and I don't inspect...
Forum: Coins September 30th 06, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Fishing

He is asking to be educated on it.
mk

"kodakoda" wrote in message

This guy is really fishing for the big one!

Forum: Coins September 16th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Some fruitful ambulatory action!

"Amistad" wrote in message
I've recently taken a new job and this was the first week of it. Much
different hours...
Forum: Coins September 6th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid....

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 27th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Coin World

"note.boy" wrote in message
On a recent trip to that wonderful North American country, yup Canada,
Toronto be...
Forum: Coins August 6th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
90% off topic, but cool (at least to me)

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message
So I'm at a moving/estate/garage sale this morning in a pretty pricey
Forum: Coins August 6th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
90% off topic, but cool (at least to me)

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message
So I'm at a moving/estate/garage sale this morning in a pretty pricey
Forum: Coins July 28th 06, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Can you reccomend a coin shop n Las Vegas Nevada?

Going for the weekend, might as well give the money to a coin dealer than a
slot machine. How much would a taxi ride to St George Utah be?
jk :)
I wonder would they be open all night?
Just...
Forum: Coins July 28th 06, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
I just got a South Dakota NOT YET RELEASED Quarter

wrote in message
Forum: Coins July 28th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Do folks actually do this?

"Amistad" wrote in message
Forum: Coins July 26th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Is there nothing the Chinese won't try to fake?

The one Neg feedback the buyer had came from the seller. Give youself a ndg
to throw ppl off the shill?
mk
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
Forum: Coins July 22nd 06, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Funny "penny" article

That was good.
:)
mk

"Fred Shecter" wrote in message
Forum: Coins July 19th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Kill-the-penny bill on its way

The penny is no longer needed. You may have an emotional attachment to
it, but there is no need to calculate a purchase to such a small amount,
especially when the cost of producing a coin...
Forum: Coins July 19th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Storm's Hamilton
Playing around with my Digital Blue scope...

"Amistad" wrote in message
My Flying Eagle looks pretty mean, doesn't he?

Showing results 1 to 25 of 27