Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rich Daugherty
Forum: General Discussion August 1st 15, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Rich Daugherty
Value of Stamps?

Sir F.A. Rien wrote:

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 15:02:14 -0700, Reinhold {Rey} Aman
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote:

I'd carefully...
Forum: General Discussion July 30th 15, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Rich Daugherty
Value of Stamps?

Sir F.A. Rien wrote:

Well, I trust Stan's and your information 100% that all my 29-cent
stamps are worth only 29 cents. What I was hoping for was more info
about this rare...
Forum: General Discussion July 22nd 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Rich Daugherty
(RCSD) Venezuela identification.

"Blair (TC)" wrote:
snip

Your design is of the 1904 issue Scott #231-#236
cover the values from 5c to 1b that are inscribed
CORREOS.

If you look carefully in Scott,...
Forum: General Discussion July 17th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich Daugherty
(RCSD) Scott Catalogue on CD - User Experience

Richard Thouin /invalid wrote:

Hi

At Blair's suggestion, I am modifying the title to provr this is a
legitimate RCSD topic.

I need to buy a new set of catalogues, the...
Forum: General Discussion July 17th 06, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Rich Daugherty
US Rev ID.

"Rod" wrote:

Hi Rich,
may I take you to task on this one?
R15c is shown as a "Type R3" which clearly it is not.
It is an "Type R2"
If you can confirm your opinion,...
Forum: General Discussion July 17th 06, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Rich Daugherty
US Rev ID.

"Rod" wrote:

This seems to me to be a Scott Type R2,
but I cannot find a 2c orange that sits with Internal...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6