Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Reinhold {Rey} Aman
Forum: General Discussion July 31st 15, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Value of Stamps?

Rich Daugherty wrote:

Just wanted to confirm that it does appear to be Scott catalogue
number RB4.

Another option instead of checking a current Scott catalogue is to
see what it is...
Forum: General Discussion July 31st 15, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Value of Stamps?

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote:

I'd carefully vcheck the 'white spots' as they look more like
surface scrapes then printing flaws.

Yes, they seem to have been peeled off the surface after the...
Forum: General Discussion July 30th 15, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Value of Stamps?

Richard Thouin wrote:

Le 2015-07-27 00:10, Reinhold {Rey} Aman a écrit :
wrote:
On Friday, July 24, 2015 ... Reinhold {Rey} Aman wrote:

Value of...
Forum: General Discussion July 27th 15, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Value of Stamps?

wrote:

On Friday, July 24, 2015 ... Reinhold {Rey} Aman wrote:

Value of Stamps?

[snip]

Rey--I don't specialize in U.S. revenues, so I'll leave that
question...
Forum: General Discussion July 24th 15, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Value of Stamps?

Value of Stamps?
Greetings,

I'm a newbie, have read the FAQ, and have two questions for you experts
about the value of some stamps I have.

I'm asking here because years ago I was...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5