Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pe2[_4_]
Forum: Autographs June 22nd 07, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_4_]
In person NHL success.....

Well, the way I see it-

The person/celeb oughta have the common sense to know, if you ask to have it
personalize-it will stay with you 95% of the time. Second, Autographs that
are personalized...
Forum: Autographs June 18th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Local 'graph - Channel 10's Don Slater

Sue-answer is no to your question.

That pretty much happens in the last week of August when you get the call
ups. Be sure to check your visting coaches; there may be some ex-major
leaguers on the...
Forum: Autographs June 17th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Local 'graph - Channel 10's Don Slater

Tonight at the ball park (Norfolk), Ch. 10's weather anchor was giving away
free (and signing) nice 5x7 promo's. Not bad for a local freebie!

Channel 10 was also handing out the annual Hurricane...
Forum: Autographs June 16th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Another Wrestling Death!

Mr. Black-

Just plonked "mee" again...doesn't he ever learn?
Forum: Autographs June 15th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Another Wrestling Death!

Just read the bio on wwe.com .

She was 49. People do not believe wrasslin's real, but as I've said all
along-the "sport" does take a toll on the person's body...

Thanks for all the great...
Forum: Autographs June 11th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Jack Nicholson IP Question

aah yes, the Opie and Arnold episode. What to do with the baby...
Forum: Autographs June 11th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Jack Nicholson IP Question

In all of the Laker games that have been broadcast, and Jack sitting
courtside-I've never seen him sign anything. Always worth a shot in the
"Mayberry Memories" book.

Thank goodness for Aunt Bee's...
Forum: Autographs June 10th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Jericho

Hate to say it, but Hollywood isn't concerned with what we want to view.
There is GARBAGE on most of the networks, that's why I lean towards TVland,
A&E, Discovery, and some of the other learning...
Forum: Autographs June 8th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2[_4_]
2 Plonks today...

Well, two more trolls in the well...
Forum: Autographs June 6th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Anthony Daniels VIA PAL "Celebration"

A Success!

My Co-Worker brought back a signed 8x10, Anthony Daniels autograph direct
from the LA Celebration! Neat photo as C3-PO! The photo has the Celebration
logo, and the complete SW markings...
Forum: Autographs June 6th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By pe2[_4_]
For those in Hampton, VA... Obama speaking in one hour

Dang-

It must have been a fundraiser, as plate lunches, only $175 a pop!
Forum: Autographs June 5th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Sports guys free signing in Hampton roads

Good Luck-

LC Greenwood's autograph is all together, very ugly signature and doesn't
believe in penmanship. Roger Brown, opposite-every single letter. His
restaurant is Roger Brown's in downtown...
Forum: Autographs June 4th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_4_]
DUKEFEST '07 REPORT

Yeah, same with the "Daisies"....

Some of the gals didn't NEED to be wearing the short-shorts!
Forum: Autographs June 4th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_4_]
DUKEFEST '07 REPORT

YeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Good News-No waiting in line at Saturday Dukefest. Man, everyone should have
seen the line for John Schneider "BO" and Catherine "Daisy" Bach and this
was at 6:00...
Forum: Autographs June 4th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Trolls....

Hey Sue-

I plonk'm and Gummby Shoves'm right down the well!

pe2
Forum: Autographs May 31st 07, 11:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Off To Nashville For Dukefest!

The time is come, that I'm off to Nashville, TN for Dukefest '07 tomorrow.

All surviving cast members will be there except for Tom Wopat who's doing
broadway right now. I'm mainly going after...
Forum: Autographs May 31st 07, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Test - Regulars who know me...

LMAO!!!

"Gummby3" wrote in message
You keep plonking them and I'll keep pushing 'em down the well.

--

Mike
Forum: Autographs May 31st 07, 10:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs

"pe2" wrote in message
New ISP. Testing Outgoing News Service.

I'm in, Trolls get plonked. Agree, Gummby?
Forum: Autographs May 31st 07, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2[_4_]
Test - Regulars who know me...