Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob F.
Forum: Books March 3rd 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 9:36 pm, "seattle_bookseller" whined:

Let him produce the email. He can't. It does not exist.

Nice to see you have learned to reply to the name "B.O. Plenty".
I had a feeling your...
Forum: Books March 3rd 07, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob F.
Finally!

On Feb 25, 7:33 pm, "Francis A. Miniter"
wrote:

Stephen King, Pet Sematary, first printing in first state dust jacket (fine and vg)

What are the points for this edition...
Forum: Books March 3rd 07, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 9:35 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
You would be singing a different tune if you were the one being
slandered. I never, ever exchanged even one single...
Forum: Coins March 3rd 07, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 54
Posted By Bob F.
2007 Redbook for $10.17

On Mar 2, 7:36 pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:

Hmmm. Seems like at least part of this thread annoyed YOU. How's the view down there?

I bet you didn't change your underwear today!
Forum: Books March 3rd 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 7:17 pm, "Chris Charles"
wrote:

FWIW, Amazon feedback in the low '90s is below the threshold for me and most of the people I discuss such things with.

How...
Forum: Coins March 3rd 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 54
Posted By Bob F.
2007 Redbook for $10.17

On Mar 2, 5:34 pm, Jim Seymour wrote:
Bob F. wrote:
On Mar 1, 10:12 pm, Jim Seymour wrote:
Wes Chormicle wrote:
SPAM
At least have...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 4:54 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
I am inline with the identical ratings of the well established of
Powell's books and other high volume online...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 4:48 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
vomited forth the following:

if it sucks, Powell's and every other large retailer does as well. It
doesn't though, as its...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 4:43 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
I knew it. You haven't got the guts to post your own Store feedback.

Even if I was the worse vendor on Amazon it...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 4:30 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
You don't do much volume, or you would have similar SMALL NUMBERS of
identical issues on thousands of orders. Show...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 4:23 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
Powell's Books, 30 years in the business and now the largest online
retailer of used books - they have the same...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 4:10 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
On Mar 2, 1:02 pm, "Bob F." wrote:

On Feb 10, 10:18 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote:
On Mar 2, 1:02 pm, "Bob F." wrote:

On Feb 10, 10:18 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great...
Forum: Coins March 2nd 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 54
Posted By Bob F.
2007 Redbook for $10.17

On Mar 1, 10:12 pm, Jim Seymour wrote:
Wes Chormicle wrote:
SPAM

At least have the decency to admit that this is promoting your own site...

Worse than that. If...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Feb 10, 10:18 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"
wrote:
I own a pristine copy of a volume titled "The Picatrix", published by
Ourobouros Press in 2001 in a...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 3:32 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
On Mar 2, 12:28 pm, "Bob F." wrote:

On Mar 2, 3:14 pm, "seattle_bookseller"...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 3:30 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
A decade on usenet is the last thing in the universe I would brag of.
Its worse than and too often concomitant with...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 3:14 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

I most certainly do not need or want your business.

If your Amazon feedback rating gets any lower you'll be paying...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 3:12 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
Look in the mirror, Troll. I will not make a single further comment
to such a obvious and stunningly tedious Usenet...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 2:27 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

The USPS loses 10-12 of every 1,000 packages I ship.

Bull****!

I buy my
insurance through Endicia, thank you...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By Bob F.
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 1:38 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

No, it doesn't mean that as 3% it is 'neutral' feedback, which amazon
counts against a seller.
Amazon does not...
Forum: Books March 1st 07, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob F.
Shirley MacLaine What is her best movie? Post Opinion Please

On Feb 28, 6:21 pm, Scot Kamins wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
Shirley MacLaine What is her...
Forum: Coins February 28th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 67
Posted By Bob F.
Hiding money

On Feb 28, 5:04 pm, "Don" wrote:
had a Mormon friend when I was in the service and his church (He Said)
required every one to store at least 7 years worth of basic...
Forum: Coins February 28th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 67
Posted By Bob F.
Hiding money

On Feb 28, 3:14 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
"JB" wrote in message

Forum: Coins February 28th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 67
Posted By Bob F.
Hiding money

On Feb 28, 1:27 pm, MDB wrote:
When you see someone walking towards a big hole in the ground - do you
yell out and warn someone of what they are about to walk into...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38