Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ps56k
Forum: Coins June 5th 13, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By ps56k
APMEX margins vs spot

I've bought from Apmex - and recently noticed their prices don't really
follow spot...

I should put together a graph comparing the silver/gold spot
vs APMEX prices for American Eagles..

The actual...
Forum: Coins April 22nd 13, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By ps56k
1oz American Eagles - Sold Out

Looks like the rush is on....
Just happen to look at my usual online places, when the dips happened,
and all the American Eagles 1oz silver or gold - are Sold Out -

--
/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/...
Forum: Coins April 7th 13, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

"ps56k" wrote in message

"sgt23" wrote in message
Forum: Coins March 28th 13, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By ps56k
APMEX - return shipment logistics

"sgt23" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 12:28 pm, "ps56k" ...
Forum: Coins March 25th 13, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By ps56k
APMEX - return shipment logistics

The package was tracked and delivered to APMEX 2 weeks ago
It's MIA -
Forum: Coins March 25th 13, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By ps56k
APMEX - return shipment logistics

I have bought a bunch of the Silver Eagles from APMEX - one for almost every
year since 1986.
And overall, the buying was pretty straight forward and ok.

On a recent batch, there was some spots or...
Forum: Coins March 13th 13, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By ps56k
Silver rounds from Dixon IL Treasurer's judicial "estate"...

"oly" wrote in message

Here in Illinois, some dealers are offering generic silver rounds and
Canada...
Forum: Coins March 13th 13, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By ps56k
Saint Gaudens double eagle 1908

"oly" wrote in message
I too have a 1908 NM Saint, slabbed;

what is "slabbed" ?
Forum: Coins March 7th 13, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By ps56k
Saint Gaudens double eagle 1908

After picking up some current American Gold and Silver Eagles,
I went back and bought one of the first issues of each.

Then went and bought a - Saint Gaudens - 1908 - no motto...
Forum: Coins February 16th 13, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By ps56k
F mint mark on dollar coin?

"oly" wrote in message
On Feb 16, 12:15 pm, Jud wrote:
On Wednesday, February 13,...
Forum: Coins February 11th 13, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By ps56k
1oz Silver Eagle - 1996 - Key Date ?

"Ken Barr" wrote in message
In article , "bremick"
wrote:

"ps56k" wrote in...
Forum: Coins February 10th 13, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By ps56k
1oz Silver Eagle - 1996 - Key Date ?

is there anything about the text desc highlighting -
"The key date! " -

http://www.apmex.com/Product/1066/1996_1_oz_Silver_American_Eagle_Brilliant_Uncirculated.aspx
Forum: Coins February 8th 13, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By ps56k
1oz Silver Eagle - 1996 - Key Date ?

I've been buying some 1oz American Silver Eagles for my son,
going back to his birthdate in 1990 -

It appears that the 1996 Silver Eagle has some special significance ??
as the APMEX website lists...
Forum: Coins December 17th 12, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By ps56k
shoebox of - .10, .25, .50, 1.00

"oly" wrote in message news:c798ba6d-7b93-4809-ad34-Just
FYI, the 40% silver Kennedys run 1965 through 1969.

Kennedys dated 1971 and 1972 are totally copper-nickel and are...
Forum: Coins December 17th 12, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By ps56k
shoebox of - .10, .25, .50, 1.00

"ps56k" wrote in message
I have a shoebox in the bottom of our dresser that I think was from our
parents house.
It has a...
Forum: Coins December 14th 12, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By ps56k
shoebox of - .10, .25, .50, 1.00

thanks to all for the replies -

I think the first step will be to sort thru what we have - by date -
and then go from there....
Forum: Coins December 13th 12, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By ps56k
shoebox of - .10, .25, .50, 1.00

"Jud" wrote in message
Silver coins (1964 and earlier) are worth 23.5 X face value, just for the
silver in them....
Forum: Coins December 13th 12, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By ps56k
Yahoo Coin Forum

"CoinForum" wrote in message
A moderated forum designed for collectors of USA and world coins and
currency.
Here you can discuss...
Forum: Coins December 13th 12, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By ps56k
shoebox of - .10, .25, .50, 1.00

I have a shoebox in the bottom of our dresser that I think was from our
parents house.
It has a couple of baggies of dimes, quarters, 1/2 dollars, and maybe some
silver dollars.

How should I go...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19