Subject: Freeware for hobbies
Date: Mon, 09 Mar...
Forum: Books March 28th 07, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 0
Posted By Helium
minor brag - exhibition catalog

A few day's ago someone in my apartment house threw out some books
(as is usual, the books were left on top of a radiator cover next to
the mailboxes.) Usually the books left there are junk. I found...
Forum: Books February 14th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 17
Posted By Helium
what do you find in books

DaveandCarol wrote:

was sitting here looking at my pile of bookmarks that I found inside
of books and was wondering what other people find?I once found a book
that was made into a porno book...
Forum: Books January 1st 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 4
Posted By Helium
strange numbering sequence

"Francis A. Miniter" wrote:

Heliumr wrote:
In a copy of Lynne Truss's "Eats, Shoots & Leaves" (New York: Gotham Books),
on the copyright page the printing info is "7 9 to 8."

It is...
Forum: Books December 12th 06, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By Helium
Inventory question

michael adams wrote:

"JAH" wrote in message
Hi,

I've inherited over 1,000 books and need to know what...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5