Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JKirby
Forum: Juke Boxes January 23rd 10, 09:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By JKirby
Type of Transistor on Rowe CD 100 series 250W Amp

Hi Everyone,

What is the type of transistor on the small square boards in the 250W
amp w/ the heatsink on it?

The juke isn't at my place, and I don't have any manuals with me, but
I want to order a...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 21st 08, 04:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By JKirby
Thinking of selling my Rowe 100 CDB to Get NSM 100 Cd GrandPerformer?

The only reason to get ride of a Rowe is to get another, nicer Rowe.
Best CD machines by far.

Joe
Forum: Juke Boxes January 15th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By JKirby
Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler

I have LowPro's software for my Rowe 100 C and wouldn't trade it for
anything, very easy to use and come out very nice. I'm pretty sure
they have settings for Rock-Ola's on there...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By JKirby
NEWBIE: WTB Bubbler CD Jukebox

I have a Rowe CD 100C and love the quality, I would assume it's just as
good on a Rowe Bubbler.
Good Luck!
Joe Kirby

Keith Stelter wrote:
Please do a google search for this. It's been discussed...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Replies: 2
Posted By JKirby
WTB: Rowe Wallstar for CD 100

Hi Everyone,
I am looking to buy a Rowe wallstar for my CD 100c (wallbox that
interfaces w/ cd 100 juke, not actual juke). If you have one available
please e-mail me. I prefer the model that holds...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 15th 06, 05:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 24
Posted By JKirby
What program to use for title strips?

Hi Guys,
I just picked up a really nice Rowe 100C and I was wondering what
program is recommended for printing title strips? Free is obviously
best, but if something is that good that the purchase...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6