Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Owen W. Linzmayer
Forum: Paper Money November 2nd 06, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 4
Posted By Owen W. Linzmayer
Anyone have info on Mexico's new 1000 peso?

Christian,

Thanks for the info. That clarifies things a bit.

The PDF says that the new $50 will be released in 2006. Do you know if that
has come to pass already?

The photo that was sent to me...
Forum: Paper Money November 2nd 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 4
Posted By Owen W. Linzmayer
Anyone have info on Mexico's new 1000 peso?

Someone forwarded to me a photo that appears to show a new 1000 peso note
from Mexico, but I have not found any supporting information online. Does
anyone have more info to share on this subject?
Forum: Paper Money November 2nd 06, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By Owen W. Linzmayer
Serbia issues new 100 dinar dated 2006

Read about this story and others at www.banknotenews.com

When you are on my site, feel free to search the archive of older stories
using the Search box in the upper right-hand corner. Use full...
Forum: Paper Money November 1st 06, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 3
Posted By Owen W. Linzmayer
Canada $1000

No, you can't get the Canadian $1,000 at banks any more. As they are turned
in from circulation, they are destroyed. I don't know who may be able to
sell you one at this point. I used to own one, but...
Forum: Paper Money October 31st 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 3
Posted By Owen W. Linzmayer
England to unveil new £20 featuring AdamSmith

FYI, I've updated my site with the official images of the new £20 notes:

www.banknotenews.com

On 10/31/06 3:42 AM, in article ,
"note.boy"...
Forum: Paper Money October 30th 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money

Read about this story and others at www.banknotenews.com