Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 1.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank[_3_]
Forum: Coins April 21st 09, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Guaranteed "NO SALE"

Yikes...Norton Internet Security warns:

Threats found: 6
Here is a complete list:

Threat Name: W32.Virut!html
Location: http://1stunifund.cc/career.html
Forum: Coins April 19th 09, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Frank[_3_]
FA 1944 no mint mark nickel

On Apr 18, 5:57*pm, "Bob F." wrote:

What a pathetic, attention-starved loser! A real sick ****!-

Sure lucky for me that Finnan is posting under a fake email address.
That...
Forum: Coins April 18th 09, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Frank[_3_]
FA 1944 no mint mark nickel

On Apr 1, 6:53*pm, "Bob F." wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message

These...
Forum: Coins April 18th 09, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Twelve coins

On Apr 18, 1:49*pm, Reid Goldsborough
wrote:
Frank wrote:
Excellent, Reid. *I use XP professional with IE7, and all Flash sites
seem to have an annoyance..if you...
Forum: Coins April 18th 09, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Twelve coins

On Apr 17, 11:37*pm, Reid Goldsborough
wrote:
I've been having some fun playing with Dreamweaver to make a Flash slide
show with a few of my coins. This is my first,...
Forum: Coins April 14th 09, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Post Office rejects suggestion that digital photos prove loss ordamage

On Apr 13, 6:05*pm, "Bob F." wrote:

Slow night in Texas?

Actually busy, sending out some items sold between Maundy Thursday
and
Easter Sunday, during which we were...
Forum: Coins April 14th 09, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Post Office rejects suggestion that digital photos prove loss ordamage

On Apr 13, 6:01*pm, "Bob F." wrote:

Nym-shifting again I see, fwankie.

I have had this posting ID since October 2001

--
RARE COIN AUCTIONS NO RESERVES ...
Forum: Coins April 11th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Apr 11, 7:33*am, "Bob F." wrote:

I have not the power to "shut down" Fwankie's business, eBay did that
for him - several times, if he is to be believed.
I have not...
Forum: Coins April 11th 09, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Frank[_3_]
I've Had It with the US Mint

On Apr 9, 3:58*pm, wally wrote:
For the second time in the last few months the
mint has canceled my order. *I have tried to contact
them via their phone line but they...
Forum: Coins April 10th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Posted By Frank[_3_]
eBay and fraud

On Apr 8, 4:35*pm, "Bob F." wrote:

What action do you think they should take based on those facts Fwankie?
Pull an auction based on speculation that a coin is fake...
Forum: Coins April 8th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Posted By Frank[_3_]
eBay and fraud

On Apr 7, 11:41*am, Reid Goldsborough
wrote:

Officially, in cooperation with the ANA, eBay set up the Coins Community
Watch (CCW) program in 2004 "to protect buyers...
Forum: Coins April 6th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 29
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Book Review: Colonial and Early American Coins by QDB

On Apr 4, 12:55*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

As I mentioned in another post, I lack the cachet necessary to produce a
proper review, nor I have looked at the book...
Forum: Coins April 3rd 09, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Superior Galleries cancelled Santa Clara Auction

On Apr 3, 4:36*pm, oly wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:54*am, Frank Provasek wrote:

The Santa Clara Elite Auction scheduled this week by Superior
Galleries...
Forum: Coins April 3rd 09, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Frank[_3_]
More nice coins on ebay

On Apr 3, 2:15*pm, "Bob F." wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message

It's...
Forum: Coins April 3rd 09, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Usenet: They hardly knew yee

On Apr 3, 11:52*am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

Now I'm really puzzled. *If Bob bothers you so much, and you have
Trollkiller, isn't the solution to this problem...
Forum: Coins April 3rd 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Frank[_3_]
More nice coins on ebay

On Apr 3, 11:00*am, "Bob F." wrote:

You are clearly delusional, Fwankie.

You are human garbage, Bob Finnan.

And you are libeling me yet again, Fwankie.
Forum: Coins April 3rd 09, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Usenet: They hardly knew yee

On Apr 3, 10:52*am, "Bob F." wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message

And...
Forum: Coins April 3rd 09, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Frank[_3_]
More nice coins on ebay

On Apr 2, 12:26*pm, "Bob F." wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message

I...
Forum: Coins April 3rd 09, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Usenet: They hardly knew yee

On Apr 3, 9:43*am, "Bob F." wrote:

Blowhard Goldsborough has threatened to leave countless times but like a
dog to his vomit, he keeps coming back.
Apparently he can't...
Forum: Coins April 2nd 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Frank[_3_]
More nice coins on ebay

On Apr 1, 7:32*pm, "Bob F." wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message

and...
Forum: Coins April 2nd 09, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Usenet: They hardly knew yee

On Apr 1, 7:38*pm, "Bob F." wrote:

C'mon Reid, take some of the blame.
You're a puffed-up, pretentious blowhard much given to pontificating
with self-righteous...
Forum: Coins April 2nd 09, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Frank[_3_]
FA 1944 no mint mark nickel

These are popular collectibles and typically sell for $30 or so. But
when I saw the OP, I knew Finnan or DeMayo or some other
busybody would jump on it like a fly does to poop.
Forum: Coins April 1st 09, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By Frank[_3_]
Usenet: They hardly knew yee

On Apr 1, 7:37*am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:

* * Apparently, there's little else that needs to be known about coins.
Most all questions have been answered by now. *The more chatty...
Forum: Coins April 1st 09, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Frank[_3_]
More nice coins on ebay

On Mar 31, 12:24*pm, "Bob F." wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message

No...
Forum: Coins March 31st 09, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Frank[_3_]
More nice coins on ebay

On Mar 28, 9:28*am, "Bob F" wrote: