Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: E.B
Forum: General Discussion December 4th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By E.B
(RCSD) Storage problem, could use some help.

Thanks for the links. I looked at the Scott, and the dimensions would
leave me about 4mm extra, that's about 2mm from the edge centered.
Close. Do you know if those Scott sheets use electrostatic...
Forum: General Discussion December 4th 07, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By E.B
(RCSD) Storage problem, could use some help.

Thanks for the advice. The large footprint and cost associated with a
plan file not withstanding; I still wonder how I could store the strips
in said file. I checked out the site you recommended...
Forum: General Discussion December 4th 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By E.B
(RCSD) Storage problem, could use some help.

Hello,

I need some help solving a problem that has been plaguing me for twenty
years. I collect Israeli Philately and have a rather large collection.
Singles, pairs and 4Bl are stored in glassine...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3