Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony Evans[_4_]
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 08, 05:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

"stricklercelebs" wrote in anywhere from $5000
to $30,000. I'm not selling it but I needed to
insure.

ask Mike Aring what its true value is. He's supposed to be an...
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 08, 08:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

"Gummby3" wrote in message
Just a reminder for any possible new collectors reading, there is a
difference between...
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 08, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

"KC" wrote in message
Just a rough estimate, what the single most valuable autograph?

Probably a...
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 08, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

wrote in message I've never checked any values, but
I have a stack of signed 8x10's of
Charles Schulz, of Peanuts fame. I'm sure they are worth something !!

they're worth...
Forum: Autographs August 22nd 08, 02:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Anyone in VA area go to see Obama speak?

"Sue H" wrote in message
PS No, never heard of that book. I only have a few signed books from
First ladies: Barbara Bush,...
Forum: Autographs August 22nd 08, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Anyone in VA area go to see Obama speak?

"Sue H" wrote in message
I'd actually NOT vote for Obama but would want his graphs. I started a
President/First Lady book...
Forum: Coins August 20th 08, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
"Quick Change Artist" On the Loose; Tries to Pass Rolled Pennies as Dimes

"Edwin Johnston" wrote in The trick is not to trade
pennies in dime rolls, but to ask for penny
rolls, and when they open the till, tell them you want the blue wrapper
rolls,...
Forum: Autographs August 18th 08, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Postal Info

I'm planning on writing "please return" on the folders in an attempt
to reuse them

Celebrities will think you're a weirdo and a cheapskate and won't even
bother to return the photos at all.
Forum: Autographs August 18th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Postal Info

"Do note bend":
True. He did verify that putting this on your envelopes will increase
the price as it has to actually be handled by a postal employee.

This practically guarantees the envelope will...
Forum: Coins August 16th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Perhaps OT, miscut $20 bill

Your bill is worth twice face value.....about $40

"[Mr.] Lynn Kurtz" wrote in message
I have a $20 bill that I set aside some...
Forum: Coins August 15th 08, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Gold Below $800

"Voltronicus" wrote in message
Gold opened below $800/oz in London.
Next stop: $750
Silver...
Forum: Autographs August 15th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
VA Beach Fest Events added another guest to the lineup

"Sue H" wrote in message
Ann's voice sounded like she does on studio tracks which I thought is
amazing.

She was really hot...
Forum: Coins August 14th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Tony Evans[_4_]
Stolen Coins at Baltimore ANA

"reality" wrote in message after the show is over.
Banditos follow dealers in their
cars for hundreds of miles until they stop for gas/food/restroom
break, and then...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13