Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: so what
Forum: Pens & Pencils January 24th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 59
Posted By so what
Waternan Hemisphere Problems

LOL

You have an orange pen, and a Diane (All Dianes are correct, especially
those who have only ONE "N" in the name), so I guess you are an ok guy.
That Parker Big Red is very orange, but I guess...
Forum: Pens & Pencils January 21st 07, 11:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 59
Posted By so what
Waternan Hemisphere Problems

SAY WHAT?

satrap
The Diane a l'Orange

======
Harry F. Leopold wrote:
Forum: Pens & Pencils January 21st 07, 11:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 59
Posted By so what
Waternan Hemisphere Problems

Andy,

FYI: Whenever I have sent a pen for maintenance/adjustment/whatever, I
NEVER include a receipt or even a product card.
Any time you need to send a pen in for any reason, you call...
Forum: Pens & Pencils January 21st 07, 11:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By so what
Ten pens to show the world...

Somewhere in that group, I would have to have a rOtring Core. The Core
is definitely not "your great granddaddy's pen".
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 7th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 13
Posted By so what
Pop Quiz for Dec. '06

Bluesea wrote:
Question: Which pen, pencil, ink, or other writing utensil or accessory
have you recently purchased for yourself or hope to receive as a gift later
this month?
]]]

I am...
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 7th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 14
Posted By so what
Good fountain pens for £150

http://www.penshop.co.uk/

User, are you near the above store? They do have several locations.
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 5th 06, 06:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 7
Posted By so what
Anybody seen John Cline?

JimL wrote:

I haven't seen him, either. How do we know that the one posting above
is really him?
It might have been posted with an artificial ink, or (gasp!) a Bic.

Inscribing minds want...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 8th 06, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By so what
T. S. Ernesto Report #1 - Aug. 29 @ 5:20 PM (Off Topic)

ChildFree23 wrote:
Sorry, wrong newsgroup.

Deb

Who cares? How was the food?

Turned out to be a bust. Weak name for a weak storm, at least
where south Florida is...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 6th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By so what
Paper Recommendations

So thanks, Diane. How come a native of the windy city knows the UK
so
well? Miss-spent youth?
--
Tom Piercy
Rothwell, Northants, UK

Tom! I am a woman! I could find a store in Hades! ...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 6th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By so what
T. S. Ernesto Report #1 - Aug. 29 @ 5:20 PM

ChildFree23 wrote:
Sorry, wrong newsgroup.

Deb

Who cares? How was the food?
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 6th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 3
Posted By so what
noddlers ink

Can you bullet proof them yerself, by rubbing candle wax over your
writing? Ok, that can get to be rather tedious, I guess.

satrap
need some of that Apache...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 31st 06, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By so what
Paper Recommendations

www.penshop.co.uk
www.writingdesk.com
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 24th 06, 06:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 8
Posted By so what
Cleaning/Disinfecting the Outside of Pens

Uh ohhhhh....

He was just joking. For an uppity dude (The Left Rev. Dr.
Ecclesiastical Potentate of Edumenical Field Trip Planners in
Madagascar, or some such), he is quite nice.

Anyway, I think...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 22nd 06, 05:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By so what
Any Better

dtf wrote:
Hi All;
With all the new material technology, is a new equally priced pen to
that of 30 years ago at better writing instrument? Or because of the
old craftsmanship are the older...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 22nd 06, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By so what
Waterman Expert II nib

ooops, semi-colon was in the way

www.pentrace.com
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 22nd 06, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By so what
Waterman Expert II nib

Well, you know how you unscrew the nib in order to put in a cartrdige
or the convertor? That part is what I mean.

If you are going to send it to Waterman for a new one, they'll just
send it back...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 22nd 06, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By so what
Waterman Expert II nib

Hi Bart,

If the pen is new, you can send to Waterman for exchange, which would
only cost you shipping fees. Call 1-800-BEST-PEN.

Or, if you have another Waterman E2 with a fine nib, it is just...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 7th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 11
Posted By so what
Painful penmanship

JimL wrote:

And McDonald's, knowledge of numbers is not even necessary.
Their cash register keys have little pictures (icons?) of the food
items.

About 3 years ago, I stopped by Arby's. I...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 1st 06, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By so what
Cleaning Gold Plate

Paul G wrote:
Any comments on the best way to clean light oxidation off gold plate.
I obviously want no abrasives or chemicals that won't rinse completely.
Thanks!

Hi Paul, I bought a jewelry...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 24th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 3
Posted By so what
Waterman Hemisphere opinions?

I like Waterman pens, and have maybe 30 pens. The Hemisphere is a good
pen, but it is too narrow for me. It is not an expensive pen. I would
say buy it and see how well you like it. You could...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 17th 06, 07:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By so what
Newbie Intro

Blue,

Can you believe it? I just bought a Pelikan Epoch. OK, so I couldn't
help it. I live up the street from Pam, and she had them on sale...

Anyways, I bought the green one, nib is XF. I was...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 14th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By so what
Wanted: A lid for a 3 oz Noodler's bottle

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

The big white MB splotches on the tops make a great place to lable the
inks in an obvious place, too. Just need the right indelible fine tip
marker.

Curtis, how...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 8th 06, 03:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By so what
Our new pen site! PENS, CASES, AND INKS!

Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

Simply the one of the worst WWW-pages of pen shops:

Oh it is NOT. Don't be such a pus head.
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 4th 06, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By so what
Rotring Core Lysium Mechanical Pencil - Is The Cap Supposed To Fall Off?

L.Weasel wrote:
I used some nylon sealer tape to make the cap fit snug, but do other
Rotring Core caps fall off easily? I like the feel of the pencil and
was thinking about buying a black one,...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 4th 06, 02:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 12
Posted By so what
Looking for an opinion on lower cost pens

I know there are a lot of Core boosters on this group, but you might be
happier with a higher quality pen like the Pilot Knight or the Pelikan
M150. Either of those would give you a better...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27