Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: matt[_2_]
Forum: Juke Boxes October 5th 10, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By matt[_2_]
Games for sale-Eastern PA

I have the following pinball machines and jukeboxes for sale. This is
my personal collection. I need to sell some of these to thin it down
some. All pinball machines are working. E-mail for...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 22nd 10, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By matt[_2_]
For sale in eastern PA-jukeboxes etc.

I have these pinball machines, slot machines, jukeboxes, arcade video
games, and a shufflebowler for sale/trade. Cash takes preference over
a trade. Also have 100 plus manuals-flyers -instruction...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 4th 10, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By matt[_2_]
Seeburg R-best needle and pick-up?

On Apr 4, 9:40*am, wrote:
On Apr 3, 8:43 pm, Scottie
wrote:

MATT, I use a PICKERING replacement cartridge. It has excellent...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 4th 10, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By matt[_2_]
Seeburg R-best needle and pick-up?

On Apr 3, 11:43*pm, Scottie
wrote:
MATT, I use a PICKERING replacement cartridge. *It has excellent dynamic
range, tracks well, and produces a rather high...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 10, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By matt[_2_]
Seeburg R-best needle and pick-up?

I have the original set up for my needle and pick up. It sounds pretty
good. Is there a better set up for sound? Some one has told me that
the old 45rpm records are cut different than the newer 45's?...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 10, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By matt[_2_]
Tech Bubbler Title Pages

On Mar 27, 8:29*pm, Ken In Texas wrote:
I just picked up a Rock-Ola bubbler and the title pages seem stuck
* * *and dont wont to flip.

* * *It isnt the motor.

* *...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 13th 10, 11:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By matt[_2_]
Veneer for Seeburg R- Anyone un-professional ever do it

Anyone ever do it yourself-and get good results? I have a nice Seeburg
R that a prior owner removed the veneer and stained it. I would like
to put it back to correct. I am sure there is an art to...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 25th 10, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By matt[_2_]
Jukebox values-Capehart-Mills

Came across a poor condition Capehart-Orchestroke1928? Also a Mills
Studio -also poor. Any real value for restoration, or parts? Thanks,
Matt http://flipperpinball.com/
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 10, 11:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By matt[_2_]
new jukebox collector website-need help

On Feb 22, 12:50*pm, Corvette Bob wrote:
Hi Matt,
* *Like Tony, I don't have any answer for search engine listings -
sorry. *But I just wanted to say your website looks...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 10, 11:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By matt[_2_]
new jukebox collector website-need help

On Feb 22, 12:28*pm, Tony wrote:
matt wrote:
I am building my new website (still under construction). It's
dedicated to the hobby of pinball machine collecting and...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10