Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Naissur Bara
Forum: Worldwide Stamps October 23rd 11, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By Naissur Bara
Modern Postal History

Listing a few items on eBay... Some very unusual and unique!

1) Express Mail envelope also sent from New York to Jordan, with three
$18.30 Bixby Creek Bridge stamps (Scott 4439), with a total of...
Forum: Coins December 9th 10, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Naissur Bara
Get Cash Back

I heard from several people that this site is actually legit. I myself am
still skeptical and have not used it (I did register though. No spam so
far.)

"sgt23" wrote...
Forum: Coins December 5th 10, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Naissur Bara
MS-60 to MS-70... Question!

So, not all uncirculated coins are created equal. We have the MS-60 on the
lower end, and the MS-70 on the ideal end. Some people might argue the
latter should only exist in theory. This brings me...
Forum: Coins November 26th 10, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Naissur Bara
Have I been shilled?

"Beanie" wrote in message ...