Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: Coins February 2nd 11, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Silver value of Kennedy Halves?

On Feb 2, 10:32*am, oly wrote:
On Feb 2, 7:35*am, "Beanie" wrote:

"Davey" wrote in message

Forum: Coins October 16th 09, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Positive US Mint Experience

On Oct 16, 9:02*am, "The Giant Brain" wrote:
I ordered a proof set and uncirculated set a week ago and they arrived first
thing this morning.
The coins were well packed in...
Forum: Coins February 11th 09, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 140
Posted By [email protected]
Opinions on cashing out some silver

Okay... I have made arrangements to sell my small cache of silver for
10x face for the pre-1965 coins and 4x for the 40% Kennedys. I have
worked out that the break-even point for the silver is...
Forum: Coins January 23rd 09, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Circulation find

On Jan 23, 1:54*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
I received a 1943-P "silver" nickel in change at WallyWorld this a.m.
Probably a Fine, tops, but it's the first I've seen in...
Forum: Coins January 23rd 09, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
WRME and NN in cahoots?

On Jan 22, 9:48*am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
wrote:
I just received a "Special message from Numismatic News e-Newsletter
and World...
Forum: Coins January 23rd 09, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
WRME and NN in cahoots?

On Jan 22, 1:40*pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"RWF" wrote in message

"mazorj" wrote...
Forum: Coins January 22nd 09, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
WRME and NN in cahoots?

I just received a "Special message from Numismatic News e-Newsletter
and World Reserve Monetary Exchange", regarding a "Special
Presidential Dollar Coin Ballistic Roll Deal". For the low, low...
Forum: Coins January 12th 09, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Coin Question

On Jan 12, 10:29*am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
* * Which was the most recent circulating 20th century US coin series that
didn't include "In God We Trust" as part of its design? *If...
Forum: Coins January 9th 09, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Two men charged in Gregg Allman burglary - Burglars stole silverdollar collection, two safes of gold coins and more

On Jan 8, 7:18*pm, "Arizona Coin Collector" wrote:
Hello

Old guy like him needs to be more careful who
he lets in his house.

Forum: Coins January 6th 09, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.revisionism
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
You'd be amazed what you can find on a walk - a boy and his dadprove it

On Jan 6, 1:32*pm, B.H. Cramer wrote:
On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 07:37:49 -0700, "Arizona Coin Collector"

wrote:

Stop spamming the group you bloody yank!

I...
Forum: Coins January 6th 09, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
The answer to getting halves, $2 bills and $1 coins circulating?

On Jan 6, 11:14*am, Dave Allured wrote:
wrote:

I have really been thinking about this, and I also touched the subject
on another thread, but I...
Forum: Coins September 17th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Got in change today

On Sep 16, 6:54*pm, tony cooper wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:44:38 -0800, "Dave" wrote:
I used to go through the cash drawers when I closed up...
Forum: Coins August 19th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Found in change

On Aug 18, 3:13 am, (Scott
Stevenson) wrote:
Today at the local 7-11:

A 1926 Buffalo nickel. Can _just_ make out the date, so no world
cruise, but it's...
Forum: Coins August 7th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Half dollar roll searches

On Aug 6, 8:32 pm, Slime Lowlife wrote:
In article
,

Duh_OZ wrote:
Ran out...
Forum: Coins July 30th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Coin In Movie Trivia

On Jul 30, 9:20 am, Ira wrote:
On Jul 29, 11:02 am, "

wrote:
There was also the bum in "Weird Al" Yankovic's "UHF" that was...
Forum: Coins July 29th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Coin In Movie Trivia

There was also the bum in "Weird Al" Yankovic's "UHF" that was asking
for change, and received
a 1955 Denver double-die Lincoln cent from the villian.

Les
http://life-of-coins.blogspot.com/
Forum: Coins July 28th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Key Dates plus other nice coins

On Jul 28, 9:55 am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
LRC-Tom wrote:
I went to a fantastic auction a few weeks ago, an old collection with
complete sets of just about every...
Forum: Coins July 28th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone seeing WRME ads?

Is it just me, or has the World Reserve Monetary Exchange cut back on
their advertising? I haven't seen an ad from them since April 6th.
I'm not really complaining, but they were a convenient target...
Forum: Coins July 18th 08, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Drool!

On Jul 18, 12:40 am, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Jul 17, 6:02�pm, "PC" wrote:

Must ... not ... go near a computer ... for a week...
Forum: Coins July 11th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
What's this an auction for?

On Jul 10, 9:34 pm, "don't look" don't wrote:
"Voltronicus" wrote in message

Forum: Coins July 11th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
What do you think of...

On Jul 10, 9:18 pm, Voltronicus wrote:
This guys shipping charges?http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZasyn
The "terms" on his auctions are only slightly shorter than "War and
Forum: Coins July 1st 08, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Got a wheatie today

On Jun 30, 5:08 pm, oly wrote:
On Jun 30, 2:36 pm, RF wrote:

Common date, no mint mark but I was glad to get it and happy to see
it's still...
Forum: Coins June 25th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
(Not so) great grading on eBay

On Jun 25, 3:51 pm, "Phil" wrote:
This item is graded as EF+/AU. The coin is a filler due to the massive rim
damage and, even, absent the damage would not grade anywhere...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23