Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mpstamps
Forum: General Discussion November 16th 11, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By mpstamps
Identifying "EA" overprints Algeria 1962

THANKS A LOT for all your good information. Will buy one of these
catalogues. Thanks again. Best wishes. Manuel
Forum: General Discussion November 11th 11, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By mpstamps
Identifying "EA" overprints Algeria 1962

Hi,

thanks for answer.

I have seen that there is an "official" EA-overprint, which is also
listed in the catalogues. But there are many cities/regions which
issues their own local EA handstamp...
Forum: General Discussion November 11th 11, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By mpstamps
Identifying "EA" overprints Algeria 1962

Hello,

I got several local overprints from these issue. Most have unreadable
postmarks. I would like to know from which city/region they are. Is
here any Algeria expert who could help me to identify...
Forum: General Discussion February 27th 11, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By mpstamps
Israel Interim Period

Hi,

I got this mix of Interuim Period stamps from Israel. Can anybody help
me to identify it? From which cities are they? And are the small blue
overprints/postmarks the DOAR-overprints mentioned in...
Forum: General Discussion March 13th 10, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By mpstamps
Identifying 2 stamps from Asia (China/Taipeh)

Thank you all for your help.

Best wishes

Manuel
Forum: General Discussion March 12th 10, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By mpstamps
Identifying 2 stamps from Asia (China/Taipeh)

Hi,

I have no idea about these two stamps. Is the yellow a fiscal or
something similar? And what about Kahin Taipeh?

Thanks for help.

Best wishes

Manuel
Forum: General Discussion January 12th 10, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By mpstamps
Identifying Prefecture stamps from Japan

Thanks ALL for your help.

Best wishes

Manuel
Forum: General Discussion January 11th 10, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By mpstamps
Identifying Prefecture stamps from Japan

Hi,

I had a bunch of modern prefecture Issues of Japan. I could identify
most of them except the following ones. Is there anybody you can give
me the prefecture and if possible the year of issue of...
Forum: General Discussion January 7th 10, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By mpstamps
German ETBs for exchange

Hi,

I have a lot of German First day sheets (ETB´S) and
some Austrian FDC´s from the 1970´s for sale or
trading. If you have some special issues you need,
please send an email.

Regards from...
Forum: General Discussion November 19th 09, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By mpstamps
unknown stamps with kyrillic letters

Hi,

thanks for the hint. I knew that I asked it before, but I could not
find it in the database because I was searching for "mpstamps". But in
2006 I had another profile...

Best wishes

Manuel
Forum: General Discussion November 19th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By mpstamps
Nederlands stadspost identifying problem

Sorry, I forgot. Here is the link

http://cjoint.com/?ltswm0sz8z
Forum: General Discussion November 19th 09, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By mpstamps
unknown stamps with kyrillic letters

Hi,

has anybody information about these stamps. I could not find them in
"normal" catalogues under Russia or Bulgaria.

Thanks for your help.

Manuel

Number 1: http://cjoint.com/?ltsoaf3Yqx
Forum: General Discussion November 19th 09, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By mpstamps
Stamp of East India (1856) with "overprint"

On Nov 19, 6:05*pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
On Nov 19, 11:54*am, mpstamps wrote:

Hi,

I have this stamp from East India, 1856 issue. It...
Forum: General Discussion November 19th 09, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By mpstamps
Nederlands stadspost identifying problem

Hi,

can anybody help me to identify the origin (city/region) of these
Dutch stadspost issues?

Thanks a lot.

Manuel
Forum: General Discussion November 19th 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By mpstamps
Chinese local surtax stamps

Hi,

I have some local surtax stamps from China. Can anybody help me with
the identification of the city or the region? Or does somebody know
sources on the internet?

Regards and best wishes

Manuel
Forum: General Discussion November 19th 09, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By mpstamps
Stamp of East India (1856) with "overprint"

Hi,

I have this stamp from East India, 1856 issue. It has an "overprint",
which I cannot identify. Is it from a company or some kind of
precancel?

Thanks for your help

Manuel
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16