Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles
Forum: Baseball June 29th 10, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
2010 Topps Baseball Team Sets available now for all teams!

Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles is pleased to be offering team
sets for all 30 MLB teams, including now in stock, 2010 Topps
Baseball.

These are not the packaged team sets from Topps, but are...
Forum: Hockey March 5th 09, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Hockey Team Sets added at Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles

A new addition of 9 different hockey card team sets have just been
added to the team set pages at Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles -
www.chuckscards.com !

The team sets are made from the...
Forum: Baseball March 5th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
2009 Topps Heritage Team Sets Added at Chuck's Sports Cards

2009 Topps Heritage Team Sets have just been added to the team set
pages at Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles - www.chuckscards.com !

The team sets are made from the base set (cards 1-425) and...
Forum: Baseball January 30th 09, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Los Angeles Angels Team Sets for Sale!

Over 100+ different Angels team sets for sale at Chuck's Sports Cards
and Collectibles!

http://www.chuckscards.com/Baseball/Angels.html

Team sets range from 1974 to 2008 and are made up of many of...
Forum: Baseball January 30th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
New Team Sets being added at Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles

The following sets have been broken down and are currently being added
to the team set selection of baseball teams at www.chuckscards.com

1988 Fleer
1989 Fleer w/update
1990 Fleer w/update
1991...
Forum: Baseball June 15th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
50 Count Lots of your favorite MLB team!

At Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles, I am excited to tell you
about a great product I am offering to the public at wholesale
prices. 50 Different Cards of your favorite MLB team packaged in...
Forum: Baseball June 15th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Seattle Mariners Baseball Card Team Sets for sale! (1977 - 2008)

I have a wide range of Seattle Mariners Baseball Card team sets for
sale at Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles.

http://www.chuckscards.com/Baseball/Mariners.html

I offer Mariners team sets from...
Forum: Baseball June 12th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Baseball Team Sets Being Added!

I am currently adding the following team sets to the Baseball Card
section at Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles

http://www.chuckscards.com

1975 Topps (Ex+/NrMt), 1998 Topps, 2008 Topps and 2008...
Forum: Basketball February 29th 08, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
New Team Sets being added for all NBA Teams

I am currently updating my website at Chuck's Sports Cards and
Collectibles to reflect the addition of Basketball Card Team sets for
all NBA teams.

The following sets have been broken down into team...
Forum: Hockey February 2nd 08, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Hockey Team sets just added!

I have broken up a bunch of sets and am currently adding them to the
Hockey team sets available for sale over at Chuck's Sports Cards and
Collectibles.

They are as follows:

1978/79 Topps
1992/93...
Forum: Football (US) February 2nd 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Football Team Sets being Added!

I have broken up a bunch of sets and am currently adding them to the
Football team sets available for sale over at Chuck's Sports Cards and
Collectibles.

They are as follows:

1992 Topps
1998...
Forum: Baseball February 2nd 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
New Baseball Team Sets being added

I have broken up a bunch of sets and am currently adding them to the
Baseball team sets available for sale over at Chuck's Sports Cards and
Collectibles.

They are as follows:

1994 Stadium Club (All...
Forum: Baseball January 20th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Team Sets For Sale for All 4 Major Sports

Hi I'm Chuck from Chuck's Sports Cards and Collectibles and I have
been selling online since 2003. Team sets is my specialty and I
offer team sets for all 4 major sports (MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL).

I...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13