Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: igs
Forum: Books September 12th 09, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 8
Posted By igs
An impossible book search

On Sep 12, 2:03*pm, "David Harper" wrote:
Yes, I have those books/booklets. They are your basic aftermath pictorials
of a natural disaster. The book I am looking for is...
Forum: Books August 17th 09, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting,rec.antiques,rec.arts.books,rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By igs
Looking for "Christian Endeavor Greeting"

On 17 Aug, 07:00, igs wrote:
On 17 Aug, 05:21, Chris Shearer Cooper

wrote:
In the "Christian Endeavor Manual" (copyright...
Forum: Books August 17th 09, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting,rec.antiques,rec.arts.books,rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By igs
Looking for "Christian Endeavor Greeting"

On 17 Aug, 05:21, Chris Shearer Cooper
wrote:
In the "Christian Endeavor Manual" (copyright 1903), available on
Google books he

Forum: General August 16th 09, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting,rec.antiques,rec.arts.books,rec.collecting.books
Replies: 8
Posted By igs
Need help identifying antique book

On 16 Aug, 09:37, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:
If this is my grandfather, his name is Willis Clifford Johnson, and he
was born in Brooklyn in 1897. *He was...
Forum: Books October 12th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens
Replies: 13
Posted By igs
How to Tind a Book Site

On Oct 12, 7:54*pm, wrote:
Man this story spawned a few titles! Like try over a dozen!

"Brave Little Taylor" is as close to the book I had as I've found in
one hour of...
Forum: Books August 17th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By igs
Secondhand bookshops housed in unusual buildings

Which secondhand bookshop is housed in the most unusual/interesting
building?

I will start the ball rolling with Over-Sands Books, in Grange-Over-
Sands, North-West England. This is located in a...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6