Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve
Forum: Baseball September 2nd 11, 08:07 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 24
Posted By Steve
Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

On Aug 31, 5:28*pm, Don Lancaster wrote:
I DID NOT TAMPER WITH THE CARD!! IT WAS GRADED AND PLACED IN A
TAMPERPROOF HOLDER!! THAT IS WHY THIS IS ALL SO UNFAIR!!

If you...
Forum: Coins September 2nd 11, 07:54 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 82
Posted By Steve
Warning on fake eBay coins

On Aug 30, 7:44*pm, Ignoramus4719
wrote:
What is the denomination of eBay coins?

Everything from half cents to double eagles.
Forum: Baseball September 2nd 11, 07:51 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 24
Posted By Steve
Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

On Sep 1, 12:37*am, Don Lancaster wrote:

He displeased a customer.
Therefore, the neg was fully justified.

I don't see where a neg was justified...the card is the highest...
Forum: Coins August 21st 11, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 82
Posted By Steve
Warning on fake eBay coins

On Aug 21, 12:01*pm, "Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke"
wrote:
rjn wrote:
At least it's a reproduction of an actual coin. Many eBay fakes
are complete fictions.

I have...
Forum: Coins January 31st 11, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.conspiracy
Replies: 52
Posted By Steve
USS Liberty

The antisemitism here is outrageous.

I'm for cutting costs, but not at the expense of our allies like
Israel.

Israel is surrounded by enemies more than willing to wipe that country
out. Israel has...
Forum: Coins January 13th 11, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,az.politics
Replies: 33
Posted By Steve
Jared Lee Loughner on "New Currency" -- Person who shotCongresswoman Gabrielle Giffords

On Jan 13, 8:51*am, "Beanie" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

As a Jew, I am...
Forum: Coins January 13th 11, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve
Fake slabs at auction?

Seems like none of the auctions were killed. Do we assume the slabs
were genuine or ebay failed once again to end auctions of fakes?
Forum: Coins January 13th 11, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Steve
PCGS Problem With There Dipping Process

On Jan 12, 9:02*am, "Grade-It" wrote:
"Frank Provasek" wrote

Well, did anyone see all these hairlined coins in PCGS 66 slabs at the
Forum: Coins January 13th 11, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,az.politics
Replies: 33
Posted By Steve
Jared Lee Loughner on "New Currency" -- Person who shotCongresswoman Gabrielle Giffords

As a Jew, I am incredibly offended with Palin's remarks that criticism
of her is "blood libel." That's a term used against Jews for
millennia accusing Jews first of the killing of Jesus, and then...
Forum: Coins January 13th 11, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Steve
Question

On Jan 12, 7:11*pm, "Shnutzl" wrote:
I enjoy the aroma of my farts.
Admittedly, few other do but that's their problem, not mine.
Anyone else enjoy the smell of their own farts?
Forum: Coins January 12th 11, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve
NYCoinMart & PCI Coins

On Jan 11, 10:52*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:

Seems the original post was deleted. *Regardless, I got the same e-
mail. *I was also the one that said their phone number listed in...
Forum: Coins January 11th 11, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve
NYCoinMart & PCI Coins

Looks like your favorite company is pulling an "Accugrade" and
preparing to sue
people who posted about them online. Got this letter from them over
the weekend. I have
sent a copy to the ANA...
Forum: Coins December 28th 10, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By Steve
Cameron Kiefer committed suicide

On Dec 28, 10:07*am, "X2Rider" wrote:
Another truly sad day for the coin world

Cameron Kiefer committed suicide right before Christmas.

He was a young numistist of...
Forum: Coins December 19th 10, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Steve
PCGS "Coin Doctor" Suit kicked out of Federal Court

On Dec 17, 4:51*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Dec 17, 6:02*am, "No User" wrote:

x-no-user: yes

The famous 'coin doctor' suit..."the whole enchilada"...
Forum: Coins December 19th 10, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve
Fake 10-digit old PCI slabs on the market

The NYCOINMART listings used to say "Hi, my name is Kevin" Recently
they changed to "Hi, my name is Vince." But
Kevin McNerney owned the NYCOINMART.com domain and admits buying PCI.
It seems...
Forum: Coins December 3rd 10, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 28
Posted By Steve
URGENT CALL TO ACTION 1099 REPEAL - gone a bit OT

On the PCGS precious metal discussion board, this topic devolves into
Jewish banking conspiracies, tracking of gold coins for confiscation,
Obama wanting to control every aspect of our lives, then...
Forum: Coins December 3rd 10, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve
Founder of Liberty Dollar Jailed

On Dec 3, 11:19*am, "mazorj" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

So...
Forum: Coins December 3rd 10, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Steve
Have I been shilled?

On Nov 26, 10:44*am, randiR wrote:
I won an auction on ebay beating another bidder who, according to his
stats, has "Bid activity (%) with this seller: * * 90%". The...
Forum: Coins December 3rd 10, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve
Founder of Liberty Dollar Jailed

So printing a worthless piece of paper and claiming it's money, in
violation of the Consitution is Legal.

But striking coins out of .999 silver with an actual intrinsic value
is a crime worth jail...
Forum: Coins November 23rd 10, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 28
Posted By Steve
URGENT CALL TO ACTION 1099 REPEAL

On Nov 23, 9:30*am, Nick Pyle wrote:
CALL TO ACTION 1099 REPEAL

My CPA is Briggs & Veselka here in Houston, and they have assured me
that there is nothing to
this 1099...
Forum: Coins November 22nd 10, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
From President Kennedy's unspoken speech

II saw a clip of a JFK press conference on TV today that could have
been taken from today's headlines

REPORTER: Mr. President, do you have any comment about the Republican
National Committee...
Forum: Coins November 22nd 10, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve
Lincoln and Indian Cents on Ebay ends Oct 31

It's not spamming, but technically he should have prefaced the title
with FA (for auction)

On Nov 22, 7:07*am, PeterD wrote:
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 02:36:53 -0600, "Pete...
Forum: Coins November 13th 10, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve
Fake 10-digit old PCI slabs on the market

From a post by John Bradley on vamworld

As most know, the old green 10 digit PCI slabs are highly sought, due
to their grading accuracy. While PCI is not an accepted TPG, due to
later problems,...
Forum: Coins October 25th 10, 05:32 AM Posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,ny.politics
Replies: 22
Posted By Steve
Join Resist Net Fight Obama

On Oct 11, 8:46*am, "Bill Bissell" wrote:
I urge all patriots to join resist.net and fightObama! *The LORD is with us
psalm 91 and 118 shows that we can trust him to help...
Forum: Coins October 25th 10, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve
Coin Shop Owner Pistol Whipped by 2 Black Males

On Sep 7, 12:52*am, Charles Finly wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:08*pm, Steve wrote:

On Aug 31, 9:22*pm, "Bill Brewer" ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39