Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stricklercelebs
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 08, 07:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By stricklercelebs
Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

The Beatles "A Hard Day's Night" 1964 - UAL 3366 album w/ vinyl signed
on the front by all 4 - very good condition...2 of the signatures have
small smudges - signed in black ball point. I've had...
Forum: Autographs May 5th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By stricklercelebs
Star Collector Mailbox - 5/3

On May 3, 8:34�pm, "Gummby3" wrote:
My first successes for the month of May and the Ladies come through
for me again.

Ms Eleanor "Ellie" Moore - AAGPBL
2172...
Forum: Autographs April 15th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By stricklercelebs
Can ome one help out, please

On Apr 13, 9:14�pm, Joe wrote:
Looking for an address for Michael Shamus Wiles, checked Star Tiger,
nothing there. �Can aanyone help out" �Thanks,

Joe

Michael...
Forum: Autographs March 27th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 90
Posted By stricklercelebs
Sue....

Sue...these signatures were obtained in the early 80's....look again

http://pages.stricklersports.com/8987/PictPage/1922662378.html

http://pages.stricklersports.com/8987/PictPage/3923240213.html

I...
Forum: Autographs March 25th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 90
Posted By stricklercelebs
Sue....

On Mar 25, 12:06�pm, barefoot wrote:
sue..i did give you the links to the star wars stuff...
his star wars, harry potter and lord of the rings have direct links on
Forum: Autographs March 23rd 08, 09:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 90
Posted By stricklercelebs
Sue....

On Mar 22, 11:49�pm, "Gummby3" wrote:
The Anthony Michael Hall matches dead-on to my in-person signature
stroke by stroke. �I can't say one way or another with the...
Forum: Autographs March 23rd 08, 08:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 90
Posted By stricklercelebs
Sue....

On Mar 23, 12:48�am, "Gummby3" wrote:
Since you never quote, I can't tell if you are responding to my
post, Strickler's post or everybody's at once, so I'm...
Forum: Autographs February 29th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By stricklercelebs
address needed

On Feb 28, 12:04�pm, Sue H wrote:
Looking for address for Daniel Keys Moran; mine came back RTS from
Woodland Hills, cA

Hi Sue...his email is the following ( danmoran909 at...
Forum: Autographs February 5th 08, 06:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By stricklercelebs
Anyone live in NYC

On Feb 4, 10:07�am, Sue H wrote:
I see a signing I am interested in at Barnes and Noble and would LOVE
to get one... but they don't do orders over the phone etc. �Only in
Forum: Autographs February 3rd 08, 04:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By stricklercelebs
Post Your Book Signing or Autograph Event FREE

We will post your book signing or autograph signing event for free at
Autograph Collectors Daily http://stricklerautographs.blogspot.com

Simply email your ad copy or information link. That's it! ...
Forum: Autographs December 22nd 07, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

Here Sue...try this link. These are from 2003 to 2007 acquired by
Rupert

http://pages.stricklersports.com/8987/InventoryPage/1934377/1.html
Forum: Autographs December 21st 07, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 21, 1:29�am, barefoot wrote:
here's links to his harry potter stuff...
i would venture to say that NOTHING he sells is...
Forum: Autographs December 20th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 19, 11:38�pm, "Terry Springer" wrote:
Frank Garo
at William Tell.

You've got to be kidding. �Never heard of him rejecting anything sent to
him. �Your...
Forum: Autographs December 20th 07, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 19, 5:16�pm, Sue H wrote:
I didn't question you. I was merely making a statement on the
generalities of Potter graphs and I asked Barefoot to provide the link
to the...
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 19, 5:14�pm, wrote:
Stickler--Answer this. �I asked arround about you. �I have 2 friends
who have bought from you had the autographs they bought...
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 19, 3:13�pm, Sue H wrote:
I try to tell people don't buy from dealers or Ebay because what you
see in this post is that it appears all the dealers are getting
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 19, 1:33�pm, barefoot wrote:
and you need to be a registered dealer in the uacc, to be a
dealer...anyone can be in the uacc, but it takes something worth it to
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 19, 1:33�pm, barefoot wrote:
and you need to be a registered dealer in the uacc, to be a
dealer...anyone can be in the uacc, but it takes something worth it to
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 19, 1:21�pm, barefoot wrote:
and i don't see you (strickler sports/autographczar) on the UACC
registered dealer list. another con by lon strickler.

Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 19, 12:32�pm, barefoot wrote:
oh, and i run into chris ALL the time right now...he invited me to
dinner the other day...always friendly to me and my people...
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

Dear Lon,

Thank you for taking the time to speaking with me earlier!

Autograph Collector magazine continues to grow and appeal to
collectors around the world. I've also attached testimonials...
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

Also...Since Cyrkin is an UACC registered dealer, I'm sure he doesn't
need a supplier (you say 'part owner') bad mouthing another UACC
member. This could cause an ethics problems. Go ahead and...
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

How can anybody sue you? You haven't got anything to sue for. BTW,
you need to tread lightly the next time you meet up with Chris or
anybody else from the east coast....and you know what I mean.
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

Hi Lon,

Thanks for your frank email. Starbrite is owned by Autograph Media,
which also owns the magazine. Mike was in partnership with us on
Starbrite but he's just one of our suppliers now. Mike...
Forum: Autographs December 18th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 57
Posted By stricklercelebs
The View Autograph segment

On Dec 18, 1:25�pm, barefoot wrote:
who were the 2 you'd stay clear from michael?

strickler sports?
autographczar?
(he recently got booted from ebay)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25