ebay says scan of my stamp not enough pixels by bilsch
I'm trying to sell some stamps on ebay. Ebay says the scan needs at least 500 pixels on the longest side. At best resolution the scan of the stamp is about 300 pixels on a side. I did this in the past with no such problem. Anybody got a clue? TIA. Bill S.
Yesterday 08:59 PM
by bilsch Go to last post
0 9 General Discussion
Rowe CD 100K laserstar starglow by [email protected]
Looking at a problem with this box. When you power up I think it starts ok, when you choose a cd it will go find it, lay it on the CD player and never spins. It just picks it back up and puts it away in the carousel. Any thoughts were to start? Thanks in advance!! Chris Kruger
Yesterday 07:34 PM
by John Robertson Go to last post
1 20 Juke Boxes