Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mailman4
Forum: Juke Boxes July 31st 11, 05:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By mailman4
Rock-ola AMi jukebox remote speakers ?

Hello,

I need some parts for my Rock-ola #1619 jukebox speaker and my Ami #
S-81 remote speaker. If you have any parts or complete speakers, I'd
be interested ! ThankQ Pat
Forum: Juke Boxes July 29th 11, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By mailman4
Jukebox speakers or speaker parts WANTED !

I have a AMI speaker #S-81 and a Rock-ola Speaker #1623 EMPTY speaker
cases. I'd like to put them together,again. If you have ANY pieces to
these speakers, please let me know. I'm ALSO interested in...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 18th 11, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By mailman4
Rock-ola/AMI/Rowe speakers parts

I have a 2/3 complete AMI VOX round aluminum and a 2/3 complete Rock-
ola #1623 wall speaker. If ANYONE has speaker parts, pieces, or
crashed speakers, I'm an interested buyer ! Thanks Pat
Forum: Juke Boxes June 8th 11, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By mailman4
Rock-ola/rowe wall speakers parts WANTED !

Hello folks, I have 2 1950's round AMI vox speakers I've refinished
and some RAT took the original volume control/speaker/transformer out
of one of them. If you have a crashed speaker cabinet I'm...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 14th 11, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By mailman4
Price Check: Rockola 1738 Stepper (Tempo, Empress)

On Feb 12, 9:39*am, KIR wrote:
Wondering what the going rate is for an untested Rockola 1738
stepper. *I believe this is for the 120-select Tempo models and
Empress model....
Forum: Juke Boxes November 16th 10, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By mailman4
Help with Rockola Empress 1497

On Nov 14, 7:34*am, adamnscratch adamnscratch.
wrote:
Very helpful! Thank you so much!

--
adamnscratch

I wondered if all I had to say was take the door off and...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 13th 10, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By mailman4
Help with Rockola Empress 1497

On Nov 13, 7:13*am, adamnscratch adamnscratch.
wrote:
Hello, I'm new here, but I am in need of replacing the selection keys on
my Rockola Empress 1497 model juke...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 25th 10, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By mailman4
Jukebox guys in WA

I know a lot of you, but there's a couple of guys in Spokane I don't
know. Does anyone know Gary in Spokane ? Phone number ? Thx Charlie
Forum: Juke Boxes August 21st 10, 07:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By mailman4
price check Wurlitzer 2000 or 2100

On Aug 20, 2:39*pm, otto wrote:
Will be going to look at the machine next weekend dont know which
model he has. Its suppose to work and have working pages. will assume
Forum: Juke Boxes August 1st 10, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By mailman4
I'd like to talk to anyone who has a 1484/1494 Rock-ola stand

I'm going to try my hand at building a stand for my machine and I'd
like a few dimensions to work with. I'd also like to know the angles
and attachments. All I'm looking for is a few pictures. Thx Pat
Forum: Juke Boxes June 10th 10, 04:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By mailman4
Buying from dealers

I UNDERSTAND the concept where someone collects enough stuff so that
he becomes the dealer/house. I UNDERSTAND that for them to exist they
have to buy low and sell high. They have to pay rent,...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 6th 10, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By mailman4
Wurlitzer 1700 back door upper needed

Subject line says it all. Contact me if you can help. Thx Pat
Forum: Juke Boxes May 28th 10, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By mailman4
Anyone need any trim for a 1952 AMI ?

A friend has an empty box and wants to sell pieces. Email me.
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By mailman4
Anyone selling Rock-ola remote speakers ?

I'm in Seattle WA and am a buyer of Rock-ola remote jukebox speakers.
I'd even be interested in any trim pieces for any Jukebox speakers or
any United, Rock-ola 1494,1484, or 1446 Comet parts. Locks...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 16th 10, 03:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By mailman4
Rock-ola Locks, Manual, Schematics, WHATEVER for a 1494/1484/403

On Feb 11, 6:05*pm, Coinopwarehouse wrote:
On Feb 11, 12:05*pm, Ken Layton wrote:

You should be able to get what you need...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 11th 10, 02:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By mailman4
Rock-ola Locks, Manual, Schematics, WHATEVER for a 1494/1484/403

Looking for a little help putting this wall mount jukebox back
together, again. I'd be happy just to trade photos with another owner.
(Of course I'd probably ask questions,too). I'm also always on...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 17th 10, 06:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By mailman4
Bad ebay seller KVER10

On Jan 16, 5:59*pm, Doghouse Riley Doghouse.Riley.
wrote:
Digressing slightly,

I'm unimpressed with the "code" sellers of second-hand records have
agreed with...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 10, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By mailman4
Bad ebay seller KVER10

On Jan 16, 12:13*pm, "WEade" wrote:
I agree that he does NOT list "as is" in his auction, but... *His picture
just shows some records laying on a table and not in jackets....
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 10, 04:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By mailman4
Bad ebay seller KVER10

I recently bought some 90's records from ebay that were very good to
excellent. BS !!! First surprise was they were shipped dirty and
without jackets. I played them and got the full range from...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 14th 10, 04:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By mailman4
Rock-ola 1494 parts ???

Anyone have any appropriate locks or the elusive turntable/mech
surround ??? I'd buy your manual or whatever. Please Let me know . Pat
Forum: Juke Boxes November 21st 09, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By mailman4
Rock-ola 50298-a Gripper Motor Gear * 1960 1484 parts

Hello all,

I'm refurbishing a 1484 Rock-ola wallmount and would be interested in
any parts or pieces for her. Currently I've located a replacement gear
for the gripper motor (hopefully), but this is...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 19th 09, 06:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By mailman4
Gripper motor gear

Hello,

I was lubing a stiff gripper assembly and noticed the motor was stuck.
After using some force ift began to work. I checked brushes and opened
the gearbox. It had broken a tooth off the white...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 9th 09, 04:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By mailman4
Chicago Pheasant Run Prices/ Photos or Guerrich Prices Photos

On Nov 9, 5:30*am, wrote:
On Nov 8, 9:51 am, mailman4 wrote:

On Nov 8, 7:22 am, wrote:

On Nov 7, 9:22 am, mailman4...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 09, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By mailman4
Chicago Pheasant Run Prices/ Photos or Guerrich Prices Photos

On Nov 8, 7:22*am, wrote:
On Nov 7, 9:22 am, mailman4 wrote:

Hey, it's winter time here in Seattle and I'm hunkering down to order
parts and work on...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 7th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By mailman4
Chicago Pheasant Run Prices/ Photos or Guerrich Prices Photos

Hey, it's winter time here in Seattle and I'm hunkering down to order
parts and work on what I've already bought. Would really help to have
some prices to keep my cost analysis thing current and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35